Rogers rock on wheels

Not an app but a website

https://creator.nightcafe.studio/

Some of the design models are free and some require the purchase of “tokens”. I opt for the latter as the newer SDXL models have advanced quickly in little time. One of my latest warren visits

2 Likes

I’m just wondering, Rogier, whether you have been thinking of starting to play Death Metal? Some of your not that pretty AI-pictures would work brilliantly as Death Metal album cover art :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

Andrea @Helen0609 and Silvia @SILVIA And James @Socio and Nicole @JokuMuu ,
Andrea you have a very good point :flushed: :see_no_evil: …and thanks :blush:

Don’t worry people maybe a small :mouse2: :hole: here , I just wanted to experiment a bit and it took a while before I even got a picture pasted here… no, they’re not really pretty :grimacing:… I thought the first one was a bit to the point because it should cover the load of the tittle a bit, but a lot still needs to change really a lot … and no skulls or skeletons :innocent:

But Toby @TheMadman_tobyjenner …me like you picture :sunglasses::grin:

I didn’t even want to leave a photo on , but immediately after my story to David I was taken to pick up my new tablet from a store that my wife had quickly ordered for me because I thought it would be useful to play music I said 2 day`s ago :flushed:…the advantages of having your own business I guess :blush:

And now eating and breathe calmly and think of roses and bees :grin: :dog2: :cat2: :chipmunk: :hatching_chick: :sunflower: :lady_beetle:

5 Likes

Really happy to read that :blush:! Get some flesh back on your bones :joy:!

5 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
that hurts a little in the belly …

Just some quick sweetness with rogers rock :joy:

5 Likes

Toby :grimacing:

Do you take responsibility @TheMadman_tobyjenner if this keeps the girls awake at night (and maybe some boy too :roll_eyes::laughing: )

I hope to show something here soon by a Dutch artist that I am trying to buy…she draws and paints fantasy but some “weeping willow figures” :laughing:this is the translation of the Dutch name…here after the scientific name :laughing: … Salix babylonica …seem to look a bit like this one…a little less scary…that’s for sure :smile:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: this one is lovely! The rock is like you and the flowers are like you just the same! Have a good day :hugs:

2 Likes

Much better :blush:!

2 Likes

How about a Zen Koala to sooth the nightmares ?

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: … I slept like a :baby: last night
:sweat_smile:
I am very happy with my new tablet and it comes with an advanced computer pen and program… who knows what I will be able to do in …3 years or so :grin: with real photos… or in combination with??? For now I need to play practice If there is somebody out there …or something or what or ? …NOOO back to happy thoughts …back to happy thoughts …

3 Likes

Dear Diary Learning Log,

It’s that time of year again and although it will still take a while before spring really starts, this morning was the first beginning (along with the flower bulbs that are now coming up outside, of course)
After two warm nights and last night even 10.8c here as minimum (which would even be too warm for on the day), I woke up this morning more excited than usual to play the guitar at 6:45 with something like the sound below…

In my youth, after parties and pub crawls, I sometimes thought “what if I buy a gun” … but those thoughts never lasted long, fortunately :sweat_smile: … I couldn’t live with myself … but my goodness, what can they be loudly all together carrying on and on and if you really want to sleep…

Now for me it is one of the most beautiful sounds…and I hope many of you can enjoy these free concerts in the morning from now on again in the world hemisphere

Greetings and all the best this spring …it is just a couple of day`s away :smiley: :lady_beetle: :honeybee: :ant: :spider: :fly: :sunflower:

2 Likes

Very mild here at the moment as well Roger and our Blackbirds have been in full song and chasing one and other around the courtyard ! As I sat mediating pre dawn yesterday a couple of owls were having a wonderful conversation. But I think winter is lulling us into a false sense of security and the ice will return in weeks to come. Enjoy it all for now !
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

What a wonderful picture you paint, Toby, I would have loved to have been there :sunglasses:. And if you listen carefully you can hear those ovaries rattling as they fly over, or was that the alarm sound of beware of a cat, hey, a human being careful, but hey food is there :smile:…they "say"a lot :sunglasses:

Nice …except for the return from the ice warning :grimacing: …but hey, it’s only February 6th … :fire: :snowflake: :fire:

Greetings

1 Like

Rogier I woke up with this same wonderful concert and I thought “Spring!” :blush:…yes yes she’s coming soon :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Hi Silvia
That brings an amazing smile thinking of this in Italy… again for me :sunglasses:…some day some day :crossed_fingers:
Greetings :smile:

1 Like

No no no… :cold_face: What spring? Spring? :cold_face: No such here. It’s winter here . We will be back to -22C on Friday… :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake:

No singing birds only giant bunnies…and those don’t sing… :rabbit2:

Seriously though… It must have been really nice :baby_chick:. Exactly what you deserves after the bathroom renovation noise disturbances

2 Likes

:exploding_head: :woozy_face: :cold_face: :scream:
The good thing is that I like snow views … but come on that’s too cold … the noise will almost be over here tomorrow if all goes well…

they can make a high-pitched noise when a wolverine…no no, happy thoughts, happy thoughts…
Saw them on TV again yesterday…again…what wonderful animals…and I immediately thought of you :smile:
Greetings

1 Like

I saw picks from here…funny for the fan, but not funny enough for its own topic :upside_down_face:

This one is quite appropriate sometimes :blush:

Now I’ll stop because they’re not getting any better :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Nick Cave soundtrack for Amy Winehouse film

2 Likes

Cheers for the heads-up, Rogier, but this surely belongs in the just chatting section under a Nick Cave heading, so folk will see it, but also not to clog your LL with trivia :wink:
(The algorithm is telling me I reply to your posts too often and should message you instead :rofl:)

1 Like