Scare your friends when you have a party 😜

6 Likes

That’s clearly a liondog. These animals are roaming around freely in Finland. @roger_holland The tail gives it away too easily :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Ha, just heard, that they are searching for an escaped lion in Berlin (no joke!). Big panic. Somebody of a circus assumes, that it might only be a liondog :joy:.

3 Likes

I couldn’t copy the better photo of the front…and didn’t want to spend too much time on it…I was inspired by the news from Berlin…but you can really give people a short scare here when he walks towards you :grin:

Ha ha Andrea …That looks real (or AI :roll_eyes:)

Lion In Berlin

3 Likes

Hmm… According to this nobody is missing a lion :lion:

@Helen0609 Do you own a liondog and are you currently visiting Berlin?

2 Likes

Not guilty :innocent:. I own a black labby…

Happy ear worm everybody:

5 Likes

Nooooooo…And you were doing such a great job bringing good music to my ears today… all lost in one post :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

Nice kitten here :sunglasses:

Do bad things happen if you don’t change your strings in time? Yes, this gentleman waited too long with that :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oh, sorry for that :blush:

In terms of sustainability we could use the remaining bone for some decent nuts or saddles. And Justin Johnson would fix the left tendons on a shovel and play great Blues…
Sorry for my humble try to bring this thread back to a guitar related issue :rofl:.

3 Likes

Guitars made like this can only be used for Death Metal, obviously :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

I never heard of this…:joy: Thanks for telling me so it won’t scare the hell out of me if I meet one :sweat_smile: Thanks @Helen0609 for the ear worm, but I must say that the lion might be sleeping but the eye of the tiger is always awake here! :tiger::tiger2::tiger: On the subject of ear worms… who else loves this one as much as I do?!

1 Like

This is what actually frightens me to death :sob::scream: There are soo many over here… entire families, like big families…and some have their happy hour, dinner and after dinner under my living room…:woozy_face: I’m on the second floor…they don’t have wings :grimacing: But when I drive my :motor_scooter: I’m afraid I would panic if I meet one and I would fall down…and this will make them panic as well and they would eat me! :see_no_evil:

Please…tell me that it won’t happen…

3 Likes

Uhhh…In just chatting …and the OP…and scaring your friend…is not guitar related,kuch I hope :roll_eyes:

And I see that Silvia continues with the hijack… :rofl:

Oke ,make this a Tiger/lion/Cat topic :joy:

EDIT: I was slow posting and see something else posted by the Italian girl :laughing:

Correction: make it a wildlife topic :smile: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m looking at that picture and thinking there is some yummy sausages to be had there. Nom, nom.

2 Likes

It wont happen, they run into you, injure you and leave you for dead…but they don’t eat you :rofl:

I sometimes go looking for them in the evening at dusk … I used to walk, now very occasionally by car and then on a forest path … you have to be very quiet and then I sometimes hear something or see them in the distance … I am not afraid of them, they are for me … but if they get used to people and they are fed by people, well … they remain wild animals…
But I love them :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ouch and that in the topic of a great animal friend … and vegetarian :smiling_face_with_tear:

Rogier! I was already writing thanks for the “girl”! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: you…oh if I weren’t a Lady :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: …well it would be enough if we could use some swearing language here :joy:
…anyway that won’t happen and if it will I won’t panic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I did this with great pleasure…
Lesson …eye of the tiger

Edit:

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Yammy :yum: sorry for the vegeterian…dear husband loves it stewed…

1 Like

Ooops…sorry…I didn’t know! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

all my life I see the pain of the animals in our industry…but until 4 and a half years ago I ate them too…So no saint here on the other end of the line :roll_eyes:
:wink: