Songs For Module 8

Hmm @Iodine, I’m still not seeing what you’re referring to. The Songs for Module 8 video called “Easy Songs For Advancing Beginners!” has sound for me. I also have sound on Module 8 Practice, but I don’t think either of these is the one you’ve found that doesn’t work. Could you add in the link to the page with the silent video?

You need to be signed into the main website to view the video. If you still cannot get it to work, go to the “Module 8 Practice” lesson, scroll down to where it says “Practice”, and then save the routine and set it as active. Then go to the practice section in your dashboard and scroll down to where it says “L8 Songs using Stuck 3 & 4 chords!” Click on it and then click on “video.” @judi

Got it! I didn’t dig far enough, sorry. Now to your original question (I didn’t want to send you to the wrong place):

I think the easiest way to report it is to tag Laryne @larynejg. I’m pretty sure she keeps track of these issues! :slight_smile:

This issue has been notified on this thread Module 8 Practice video has no sound.

1 Like