Stellar member award - to honour the contribution of roger_holland

@roger_holland

Good on ya Roger! Very well deserved mate. A fine player and a gentleman, always willing to pass on your knowledge and experience. Also a dry and wicked wit that is appreciated by many.

One favour though. Can you bring back a few insider tips from Justin. I for one always need a few :nerd_face:

Rock on mate. :love_you_gesture:

Cheers,
Shane

1 Like

Hey Rogier,

Congratulations!! Very well deserved. Iā€™ll echo Tobyā€™s words ā€œyou have kept us entertained with your music and forum contributionsā€ and add to that a phrase I learned on here from you ā€œbis bis bis (we want more)ā€.

1 Like

Try the usualā€¦

2 Likes

Well done Rogier, itā€™s well deserved, your sense of humour is amazing!

@sclay

Shane, weā€™ve had a convention in the past where somebody having a lesson with Justin posted up about the experience. And the sub-category exists in the Community Hub: The 1-to-1 Sessions - online lessons with Justin - JustinGuitar Community

@roger_holland take note Rogier :grin: As the saying goes ā€˜No such thing as a free lunchā€™. The price of this ā€˜lunchā€™ is to share some reflections with us afterwards. Of course that is not obligatory or compulsory, just something other members have always enjoyed and benefited from.

2 Likes

He did this a while back, David. Hereā€™s the link :smiley:

Congratulation @roger_holland and well deserved sir.

1 Like

@Richard_close2u
Richard, thanks to @brianlarsen and a DM from @Socio I have been corrected in my (now deleted) observation that historical feedbackā€™s had not been migrated.

That said, what threw me off was not seeing a Topic for each memberā€™s feedback. I expected that pattern, much like we have for the Introduce Yourself sub-category which was a single Topic on the Forum that each now joiner replied to. Iā€™d like to edit the existing topic and create a topic per member; OK?

This side chat is now a digression from the celebration of Rogierā€™s award (apologies @roger_holland) and I will tidy up once you have responded.

As wrote before migration of the post Rogier congrats on the award, I am sure you will take lots from your 1 hour session and as for Community goes - just keep doing what you are doing! :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations for the award :clap:

Your story is a proof that music has a healing power.

1 Like

Congratulations, Rogier (@roger_holland)! Wonderful! :heart:

1 Like

:rofl:
I went through this a while ago, and I especially remember the story of @brianlarsen with willy wonka & Lieven and Richard ( the Oempa Loempaā€™s :joy: :blush: )ā€¦
Iā€™m still super busy here today and a bit tomorrow, but then Iā€™ll dive right in it againā€¦Tips are welcome ,so thanks David, and donā€™t worry about keeping it on topic, I donā€™t upset easilyā€¦ ā€¦at least until now because I do feel some tension :grimacing: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

@roger_holland
Congratulations and well done.:wave::wave::wave:
To get a 1:1 lesson from the ā€œmanā€ must be awesome.
Make sure you enjoy it.
Michael

1 Like

Congratulation and well deserved Rogier!!
Im happy for you and keep it up! :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations, Rogier and thank you for all the effort and time youā€™re dedicating to this community. This is very helpful for new members like me :green_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations, Rogier :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats Rogier. I always enjoy reading your posts with your interesting take on the English language!:smiley:
Enjoy your lesson with Justin and I look forward to reading about it in due course.
Greetings,
Gordon

1 Like

Congratulations Rogier :beers:

1 Like

Congratulations Rogier! Well deserved, it is great you are here!

1 Like

Iā€™ll say it one more time to all of you without quoting everyone and personally giving a word as it should be, but you are way too sweet, your words make my cheeks blushā€¦itā€™s like christmas -morning and birthday in one like it used to be celebrated when I was little :blush:

2 Likes