Student Performance Tab

I understand that but also seeing others do a particular song (which may be different to the way Justin does it) may give you ideas. I sometimes look at a song list (lets say filtered to Grade 3) and think I don’t know that, or that one, or I don’t like that one, but if you know that some one has posted a video the you may check them out. Even a tick box next to the song (when searching) will let you know someone has posted.

I found it under Explore, looks like there are a few community ones up there already. Don’t see your one though.

Edit: I just submitted a few of my AVOYPs, I’m curious how long it takes.

That’s new, I wonder when that appeared. Be good if this sort of thing was added to the ‘news’ section.

1 Like

The newsletter sent out on 11th January had this.

The orange button is a clickable link that takes you here:

The blue bar across the top of the website also takes you to it.

Stuart @Stuartw
I hadn’t noticed either, I think as I use my iPad in portrait orientation you don’t see links at the top to parts of the web site, such as explore.
Michael

Found my way to right place on the web site and I see a few prominent members of the community have already posted so I think I will put my head above the parapet and upload a couple.
After all it might give somebody a good laugh.
Michael

Yep, thanks JK. I suppose I should’ve been more specific.
The interface is not quite the same on a phone, where I imagine most people access stuff from, except when in practic/ learning mode.
Someone just stick an entry under Plaground. All done. Problem solved.
( Yep. Mines still ‘pending’)

Cheers, Shane

Oh yeah, I see - no link on mobile :roll_eyes: