Sweet Home Chicago by Robert Johnson Lesson

Following your link to the course I see the following subscription charge and all but two of the videos are locked

1 Like

It’s worth the $10. I bought it about 10 or more years ago on DVD.
One hint when you go through it. All the lessons are in the Key of E and are interchangeable so once you’ve mastered a technique you can use it in other lesson to change up the songs. Make sure to add all the turnarounds to your full time blues playing.

4 Likes

Definitely worth it … I bought the DVD many moons back and more recently bought it again online as it’s more convenient now PCs don’t have DVD drives.

2 Likes

My bad. I had it in mind that the course was free on the site now and had been for some time. It seems I was mistaken. It used to be a 3 DVD disc set, a physical product.
If you want to hear the various blues pieces, there a quite a lot of covers from students who learned and shared their recordings here. Guitar Challenge (Blues Study Pieces) - Solo Blues Guitar (Justin Sandercoe)

Thanks @Richard_close2u , no worries about the fee, I’m sure it is worth it and I may well purchase at some point, I have put the song on the back burner for a little while but must start on practicing blues shuffles fingerstyle.

1 Like

can you make it easy, E7 A7 B7

1 Like

Do you mean playing the rhythm using open position 7th chords?
You be the judge - if it sounds good it is good.