Tattoos help you play right? 😉

Any idea how much guitars one could buy for the cost of the tattoos. Or one really good one​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Although I have to admit, I’m also guilty of having a few. And they don’t help me one bit. :wink:

I wanted a tattoo since I was a teenager but it took me over 20 years to decide what I wanted to keep permanently, a treble clef. I don’t see myself getting more than the 2 I already have, but I’ve also learned to never say never lol

2 Likes

Hehehe… i think you could have a pretty nice guitar collection for the price of tattoos if you have a few… :grin:

1 Like

Hi Mari,
20 years???wow, then you are a slow decision-maker :joy:,… well that’s enough time … I often find a tattoo beautiful on other people, and I have no objections of principle against it,(weird translation possible… hopefully it’s clear)…but not for children, …and young adults have to think for a while…okay, not 20 years if it’s up to me :sweat_smile:…and if you are “slightly” older I would also decide a little faster :laughing:
Greetings

1 Like

I think a hat will make you play better. :wink:

1 Like

Is that any hat or something specific (any help very much needed)

I shaved my head, then started playing guitar. That is something, right?

2 Likes

The old saying goes ‘the exception proves the rule’ then based on my playing perhaps a hat will make you play better :grin:

The hat-hijack reminds me I must get myself a fez :smiley:

No tats, but I find Black Flag’s logo hugely appealing

1 Like

Want to see a pic of you in that Fez :joy:

Love the tats everyone! I especially like FF7 also, very nice one! Id like to get one at some point but ill prolly get a music note or something along that nature!

1 Like

Not sure it’s very Rock N Roll or helps with my beginner journey :rofl: got this about 3 years ago to remember Mac my springer for 11 years

2 Likes

so, you had someone who understands his profession well … it’s like a photo

2 Likes

yeah lucky to have some very talented Artists nearby It’s come a long way since I had my early ones over 30 years ago lol The original Pic

3 Likes

Springers will always be rock n roll. Mine certainly was :sunglasses::dog:

1 Like

haha yeah they are total loons Liz , got a rescue springer now falls asleep when I practice lol

1 Like

Two Celtic Bands and Tribal Phoenix on both upper arms. Influence on playing zero. Daughter got a full sleeve done last year and Grand Daughter who turns 18 tomorrow getting 3/4 sleeve done now she’s legal. Wife blames my genes.
:sunglasses:

Dang @JaseMac , that is a nice tattoo, but it must have hurt!

1 Like

Not fair to blame the genes they clearly just want to be like you :+1:t2: :sunglasses: Like the sound of a Phoenix. I have a whole arm that’s now getting jealous of the other one…:joy:

1 Like

one sitting wasn’t to bad but was a tad tender at the end of 6 hours lol