Taylor Swift Is Bigger Than The Beatles!? 🤣

Totally valid point, Paul.

By the way, I enjoyed your rendition of ‘Betty’ very much. I heard it for the first time at yesterday’s OM. I don’t know many TS songs, but this one is beautiful :blush:.

1 Like

Cheers Nicole - I was so pleased @Malz played the Beatles straight after, it was the perfect reply :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know that there are a lot of Swift fans in this community (Swifties).

Taylor Swift Rated 8th BEST Guitarist???

You might enjoy that funny video from Steve Terreberry :slight_smile:

IMHO Taylor Swift is a good example on how music and music industry have degenerated to something that is just horrible boring mainstream. ---- Looking back to my childhood, where record companies would go to shops and buy their own records, to boost the numbers of sale, have just reached a point now, where it is now pathetic and disgusting. ------ I call it “Plastic Music”. Both music and lyrics is without any substance, no feel and no groove. ---------- Good thing though, more and more people are turning away from that kind and many creative and innovative artists is coming about every where. Most of them avoid the music industry and find their own ways to promote their music and it is growing fast. ----------- The whole thinking about who is bigger and better, is so pathetic and childish. ------ Real Music is Art and will always be Art and the fun and joy among Real Artists and Musicians will always be there. That’s just how it is for those people who have grown up and matured. The rest, well, let them roam around with what is pathetic and childish, because people like that will also always be there and to be honest, no one cares when it comes to the point. Greed has and always will degenerate people to pathetic editions :wink: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Federal Reserve credited Swift with boosting the US economy at large. According to Bloomberg Economics, the Eras Tour contributed US$4.3 billion to the GDP of the US . In urban areas, the tour boosted the hospitality industry, including hotels, local businesses and tourism revenues by millions of dollars.

I also remember very well that Justin does not tolerate it when people sit down and complain and start bashing Taylor Swift (he specifically mentioned this name) or any other artist if it is done in the personal way described above … Stop complaining Kim and just don’t listen to it if you don’t like it, I can’t name a song by her and my radio station doesn’t broadcast it. But I have respect for the woman who has reached the point where she indirectly influences world leaders with her music.

Greetings

5 Likes