The Captain and Rick Beato

For anyone who has a hour of free time Rick Beato spends some time with Lee at Andertones.
Interesting interview.

7 Likes

Rick’s been to Abbey Road too

2 Likes

Beato has been doing some excellent long format videos recently

Hi Have been following Rick since lockdown he’s fantastic love his breakdowns and insights.
Seems a great guy I have watched both of these highly recommend thanks for posting.

Yes I watched this on Sunday evening, enjoyed it. I don’t watch regular TV any more, I find stuff like this to watch on YT. I’ve enjoyed all of the interviews that The Captain has done including several where I had no prior knowledge of who the guest was.

1 Like

Will definitely watch this. Rick does some good stuff! Thanks

I’m loving his latest livestream analysis of “Ripples”.

I’m hoping he does Firth of Fifth soon.

Cheers,

Keith

@Majik
Did you see these Keith?

1 Like

Yes, I did.

Cheers,

Keith

Thanks for sending me down the rabbit hole, Rick :roll_eyes: :rofl:
I just spent an hour and a half watching the Steve Lukather interview the Captain mentions.
Fabulous stuff. What a guy!

3 Likes

Hi Brian,
Well, no points for you if you are going to catch up on your online time :face_with_raised_eyebrow:…and completely deduct a point for putting me on this video now :confounded:
Greetings…:blush:

1 Like

haha, you just shot the messenger :laughing:
My fingers were sore. What’s your excuse?:wink:

1 Like

Aaa uhh well Uh… :roll_eyes:…I have to watch another 25 minutes, I like it sometimes, especially that Beat it story (many names don’t immediately tell me who they are, that probably doesn’t help …then it is a long watch)… I should have watched a guitar lesson…sorry :smiling_face:…now the computer will turn off soon…
Bye…

1 Like