The End - Pearl Jam

Thanks Dave! Appreciate it :slight_smile:

That was great Adrian! Really like your take on this song.

1 Like

Mamy thanks Sarah glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I saw this on youtube and ran immediately to the forums to make a comment. :smiley: Great use of the dynamics and very nice overall! There were some very impressive moments too, such as the note in 1:30. I really felt the performance. :slight_smile: Keep it up! :slight_smile: :guitar:

1 Like

Wow Kamil not sure what to be more grateful for, you having a listen or you having me on a list of people you subscribe on YT! Brilliant thank you so much for such a kind words, I think so far I am most proud of this cover actually from all the covers I have done so far. And such a kind words even make me happier :slight_smile: Take care mate.

1 Like

Bravo Adi!

You did everything right there. Lovely playing, superb vocals. There was some high notes in there and you hit them perfectly.

I’ve never listened to any Pearl Jam stuff but with some of the songs I’ve heard you do I’m going to give them a listen. Hopefully they will be able to match up to you.

1 Like

Haha thanks Stefan you are too kind! Sure give them a go, don’t get too disappointed if by some chance they won’t match up :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: all the best.

Simply beautiful Adrian
I’m now going to go away and listen to a lot more pearl jam!
Such warmth and emotion in your vocal and your playing is a league apart.
I can only aspire to such smooth chord changes without looking at the fret board.
A performance worthy of a professional musician!
Well done
:blush:

1 Like

Thanks Jason, really glad you liked it! You forgot about something:

Bedroom musician! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: