The main website just shows as a blank page

Iā€™m getting a blank screen at the moment, on my pc using Chrome

1 Like

I can get on the main site on my iPhone but not on my iPad. Iā€™m trying to get to my Practice Assistant from the Dashboard.

On my laptop I get a white screen, on my tablet I get the add for Justinā€™s app and a white screen.

Hi All. Im having issues opening my dashboard anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Working here bud

1 Like

Maybe try some of the log out/ log in suggestions, others seemed to be having difficulties earlier:

1 Like

Thanks @liaty Iā€™ll give it a go.

All I get is a white page for Justinā€™s website. No option to even log out. JG Community is obviously working ok, but I logged out and re logged in again just to see if it would help.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m seeing the same thing. All the Justin guitar pages are just white screening.

1 Like

Iā€™d try opening up the website on a different browser or an incognito window (Ctrl + shift + N on windows). Sometime saved cookies are the culprit.

1 Like

Thanks @alexisduprey That worked. But looks like ill need to open every time in incognito?

1 Like

Hi @SlipperyTriple Try clearing your browser history. That sometimes sorts problems like this.

2 Likes

Thanks you Yep that got think Iā€™m back up and running again. Thanks Team!

1 Like

Yes me too! I just came back from holiday and was looking forward to continuing my lessons. But the app is frozen!!

1 Like

Works fine for me. On macos, in firefox where Iā€™m logged on it goes straight to my dashboard, on chrome where Iā€™m not logged on it displays the justinguitar home page.

1 Like

Just cleared browsing and website data on my phone and back on the website.

1 Like

This is happening to me too, from my Android Smartphone, the site shows only a blank page.

Had the same Issue today on Chrome (Win10), deleted all the cookies for the website and everything went back to normal.

In a way I am glad it is not just me.
Update this morning using my iPad
Google app still shows blank page
Went to chrome app which I never use, got on home page and logged on ok. Cleared cookies etc
Went back to Google app still getting blank page, even when I switched off and on again
Also tried safari, which again I donā€™t really use and got onto web site.
For me it seems it is the Google app that is the issue, but I did notice in chrome setting it listed Google as the search engine, but perhaps not the app, not very knowledgeable about such things.
Anything to do with lack of Google Adds?
Cheers Michael

PS nick @SlipperyTriple
Just seen your post and it does work when you turn on incognito

Richard FYI @Richard_close2u

1 Like

The same here. Just a white page on Windows 10 Brave browser.