Hi all, trying to keep up with uploading once a month
Life’s keeping me busy but here’s a couple of songs. As always, thank you for watching and any and all feedback is appreciated!
Cheers,
Abhi
Hi all, trying to keep up with uploading once a month
Life’s keeping me busy but here’s a couple of songs. As always, thank you for watching and any and all feedback is appreciated!
Cheers,
Abhi
Two off my all time favorites. And you performed great. both are on my “got to learn” list.
Great effort on both songs. I’m a big Jackson Browne fan, These Days was one of his very early songs, he was 16 or 17 when he wrote that. Not as familiar with Jim Croce but I’m fairly sure I’ve heard Time in a Bottle somewhere.
Lovely, lovely work Abhi. Thankyou.
Thank you so much! Time in a bottle was on my to learn list for a little while too, finally got around to it ![]()
Yes he was only 16 when he wrote that song… how that’s even possible is beyond me. Beautiful song. Jim Croce has great music, unfortunately left this world too early
Thank you for watching! ![]()
I’m really enjoying your uploads, please do keep them coming!
Both of these were great, but Time in a Bottle was special. Your voice works very well with that one, and it was beautifully played and sung
Beautifully preformed. I’ve always loved These Days, although my introduction to it was from Nico and the Velvet Underground.
Both performances were just lovely, Abhi. Most enjoyable, both picking and vocals. Keep them coming! ![]()
Hi Abhi, I have just returned to the communit, I used to post daily and you just reminded me of what I have missed well done my friend great voice and a very good guitar player cheers HEC
Thank you so much for your kind words. It really keeps me motivated to keep improving and learning, thank you for listening ![]()
Such a beautiful song isn’t it? And to write this at the age of 16 ![]()
Thank you as always Lisa! Always appreciate you listening and commenting!
Welcome back!
thank you so much for your kind words. Comments like these always bring a smile to my face and keep me motivated
You need to go pro, Abhi. Love both videos and both songs. Really love JB’s song you did. Well done as usual.
Thank you as always Jim, you are too kind
Well done Abhishek. Loved both songs, but especially Time in a Bottle. You make it look effortless, although it isn’t. Practice is paying off. Keep it up.
Abhi, I enjoyed both songs very much. You have a relaxed delivery that adds to both songs.
So beautifully done, Abhi. You are so impressive in all aspects. Great sounding audio on your video. I’ve always loved Jim Croce. Such a sad loss. Not familiar with Jackson Browne, but the song sounded great. Well done!!