This could be worth a visit for some "window shopping"

Oh yeah, that’s far more temptation :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

1 Like

Hmm, I was considering a holiday in Nashville soon…

So if I bought a guitar in Nashville, how do I get it home to the UK? Anyone got any experience of that, or any recommendations?

(my credit card wants you to tell me that it’s impossible so I don’t end up buying a guitar there!)

the gibson garage is cool, but also go to Gruhn Guitars, awesome collection of vintage stuff there

i dont know about that… for me going to the petting zoo and laying hands on new or vintage guitars motivates me to do something stupid FAR more than window shopping online.

I hear you, brother, but it requires a certain effort/commitment to got to the store.
The virtual windows pop up on my screens every time I pick up my phone or fire up the pc.
This has been stalking me ever since Michael shared his Vincent cover :roll_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

I keep getting stalked by an EVH wolfgang std quilted. but it was only after I tried a used one at a local shop that I then checked out other colors online, such a comfy little guitar for me, so yeah, I get it. led me to other guitars as well that I’ve been lusting after. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow that’s a stunning stalker Brian, I think you know what you need to do… :wink:

1 Like

Yes, I need to buy a strumming course and start exploring my Pod Go properly! :rofl:

Indeed, to practice on with your new guitar :rofl:

1 Like