Today is JustinGuitar 20 Year Anniversary! :)

WATCH JUSTIN’S 20-YEAR REVIEW HERE!

Hello there, Community! It’s been some time since we last spoke. :slight_smile:

I wanted to share a fun fact with you all! Today, August 1, 2023, JustinGuitar is celebrating 20 years! Just first registered JustinGuitar exactly two decades ago. :birthday:

It’s amazing to see how many incredible things Justin has accomplished, and I am proud of him and the community he has built.

We’ll be celebrating the 20 years a lot this month with some special content, giveaways, and a new main page… more about all of that in the next newsletter in a few days.

But I just wanted to create this topic and invite you to send JustinGuitar your birthday wishes if you like it. :partying_face:

40 Likes

Hey congrats all! Happy JG Birthday!

:partying_face::birthday::balloon::musical_score::notes:

Congratulations all. Happy JG Birthday. Think it’s time for another thank you very much video like the one at the end of this Thanks a 100 Million :) - YouTube

5 Likes

Happy anniversary and thank you for all the lessons, courses and just all the hardwork you put in Justin. But even more importantly, thank you for giving us, the community a space to hang out.

Also special thanks to Jedi Wardley for all the filming and editing in the “early” years (probably the first decade haha). I still regret, I never dropped him a line to come and check out the physical JG store while it was still around.

Cannot believe, I’ve been around for 15 of those 20 years, and 12-13 years a member of this community. So a happy anniversary to all of you here as well, thank you everyone!

7 Likes

Happy 20th! So glad i found this world. 3rd try finally stuck and Justin Guitar and all that it has become is a big reason. :pray:… Rod

2 Likes

Happy 20th Justin. Your gift of teaching guitar has made a lot of people very happy and changed lives.

3 Likes

Congratulations and a very Happy Birthday to Justin, the team and the community :smiley: :partying_face: :birthday: :notes: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

You can be so proud of everything you’ve created in two decades. :clap: :clap:
I’m still a newbie here and a member for about 20 days, but I can’t wait for the next 20 years! :grinning:

Wishing you the very best for the future and would like to thank you so much for everything :heart_hands:

1 Like

Justin my man, happy Anniversary! I wish you even more billion views in next 20 years+ to come and hopefully all wonderful ideas you are still going to have will bring you even more joy and excitement! And mostly THANK YOU for all you are doing!

2 Likes

Happy anniversary to JG! I only wish I’d found this site sooner, but I’m so grateful it’s still here now and moving forward. Cheers to another 20!! :guitar: :musical_note: :mirror_ball: :cake: :tada:

Justin, I am so happy that you do what you do, so well. You have made a huge difference in my life and many others. The gifts that you share so openly are much appreciated, wishing you more success in the future. Happy anniversary to you and your very dedicated small team.

Happy 20 year Anniversary. Here’s to another 20! :wink:

JG Jubilee……hey, sounds like a good name for a song :notes::notes:

Happy 20th Birthday JustinGuitar. Thank you for everything that you have done for your students. :slight_smile: You are an inspiring teacher !

Let’s have some cake to celebrate that happy event. Which one should we have ?

An acoustic ?

A tele ?

A Les Paul ?

Oh, I forgot … We need an amp too !

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

11 Likes

Happy 20th birthday, JustinGuitar!! Thank you so much Justin (and your amazing team :star_struck:) for everything you do! You’ve made the world of difference to my guitar journey and millions of others as well I’m sure! Here’s to the next 20years!! :beers: :clinking_glasses: :partying_face: :tada: :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Happy 20th Birthday to JustinGuitar! I went for many years believing I was musically challenged :laughing: and once I found your lessons, so much changed for me.

You have helped foster my love of guitar and for that I will always be grateful! :guitar: Here’s to the next 20! :tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations on 20 years of success, Justin! You’ve brought so much happiness to many people, and have also brought together people whose paths never would have crossed. Thank you!

Happy 20 years birthday JG. What a milestone!

Congratulations on 20 years :birthday: :tada: :birthday: Congratulations to Justin and team Here is to at least 20 more years :mirror_ball:

I’m less than three months on my current journey with JG and so far, it has been an absolute blast. The video lessons of the Beginner Courses are didactically very well done, the SOS strumming course has been so useful already, and being in the middle of the practical music theory course, I learned that music theory can be thrilling indeed. Last but not least, this community is really fantastic :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, time flies as they say. Congratulations on your 20th anniversary Justin of this magnificent and heartwarming project you’ve got going on. Not sure how long I’ve been following you on this journey, presumably more than 15 years.

I hope you’ve received back as much as you’ve given to everyone of us. Here’s to another 20 years!

1 Like