Too lazy to die

Someone must be cutting onions close to meā€¦ :heart:

This is great news, Nicole! Keep my fingers crossed the two of you can go home together real soon.

Your husband is 100 % on this one, very wise and touching words. All the best wishes for a good, lucky and healthy 2024 to you and your husband, Nicole! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thank you so much. Yes, I have done my share of crying today as well. Btwā€¦ My husband says he can do better (writing a better thank you text), and I just said ā€œDonā€™t otherwise, people will think you are a preacherā€ ā€¦ Hope that helps to dry the tears a bit

3 Likes

Good to hear he can come home earlier than expected. Wish you and your husband all the best! :four_leaf_clover:
No preacher needed here :sunglasses:

So pleased to hear this Nicole. Best wishes to you and JP, embrace the new year and good health to you both. There must be a Health Haltija looking after you. :sunglasses:

Is that something similar to a joulutonttu? Something gnomsy? :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was me :point_up: :onion: :hocho: :sunglasses:

Excellent news Nicole, it would be an excellent start of the new year, Iā€™m so happy for you two! :smiley: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Yes I couldnā€™t remember the name from our last discussion. I came up with tonu(something) then reached for google. And with my two joulutonttu staring down from the speaker shelf, plus the biker elf and a new edition !

whoā€™s a pretty good incense holder. They all send good 'elf :rofl:
Take care.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

joulutonttu
Assuming thatā€™s the Christmas Gnome not the Sauna guy or I am getting into areas I need to stay clear of ! :rofl:

Thatā€™s a tough post to read, but more so to write. Iā€™m very glad to hear that your husband will hopefully be home soon. Take care of each other, I wish you both a happy and healthy new year :heart:

2 Likes

Great news, and the best start of the new year possible! I am so relieved and happy for the both of you.

A splendid and healthy 2024 to you and your husband :partying_face: :heart:

Thatā€™s wonderful news Nicole :smiley: :sunflower:
And beautiful words from your husband too!
Wishing you both all the best for the new year :smiling_face:

Yes. thatā€™s the Christmas guy :slight_smile: And of course, there are saunatontut as wellā€¦ Saunas are great. A ingdom for an own saunaā€¦ itā€™s going to get seriously cold here: -16 C already today and steadily dropping until - 30 C by Friday :cold_face:

1 Like

Better wrap up warm ! :fire: :sunglasses: :fire:

Thatā€™s good news Nicole! Iā€™m so happy for you and your husband :heart:.
My best wishes to both of you! May he recover very soon! Enjoy your reunion and some precious time together.
Now, I can say ā€œHappyā€ New Year :+1:t3:!

Good news for you and your husband. Your husbands word are well said. Wishing you both well for the New Year.

I spent the past few days reopening this post not knowing what to say.

Glad to hear your husband is feeling better. All the best in 2024 to both of you!

3 Likes

I was sorry to read about your husband being rushed off to hospital. That must have been such a worrying time.

I am glad though to read that his is on the road to recovery.

I wish you both much health and happiness for 2024.

1 Like