Traveler~~September 2026: Aaron Lewis—List Of Things To Quit

Heya all!

Happy fall! I was watching some college football and noodling in my studio, so I figured I would hit record for one.

This is a pretty cool Aaron Lewis song that I certainly identify with. I hope that you all like it, and as always, any feedback is appreciated!

8 Likes

You have a very unique and gifted voice. Great playing too. As soon as I saw who it was in the video you posted I was even more eager to listen in. Never disappointed, Travis. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Travis

A fine rendition of a good song: the small variations to the chords made the accompaniment very good too. Well played!

Brian

1 Like

Superb, Travis. I always expect I’m in for a treat when I see you’ve posted an AVOYP, and I’ve not been disappointed. As always, that great voice—what more is there to say, apart from that it was a great song choice to showcase it?

1 Like

Love your voice mate and the playing well done cheers HEC

1 Like

I really appreciate that @jvlynch !! I’m a huge Aaron Lewis fan. I have seen him live 5 times.

Keep rocking!

1 Like

Thank you @beejay56 , I always appreciate your feedback. Hope your guitar is treating you well!

Thank you very much @Willsie !! It’s a tune that is going into my live set immediately. I took September off after a busy summer, but I’m back on the gig trail next weekend!

Thanks a bunch @DeltaTyne !!

Rock steady :+1:

I’ve seen the Bills paraphernalia in the background in your videos before, Travis. Looks like you originate in WNY? I hail from Lancaster, just east of Buffalo. Left in ‘98 for Florida, and now enjoy life in NC. Keep it comin’. I love your music!

1 Like

Ha, that’s awesome @jvlynch !! My wife’s parents live in West Seneca and she has family all over Buffalo. We live just outside of Ellicottville, about an hour south. I have a lot of family throughout the southern tier. Thank you for your compliment. Cheers!

Keep rocking!

That’s so enjoyable to listen to Travis, in your unique style which distinguishes your performances.

Also a beautiful song which I didn’t know, thanks a lot for sharing it!

2 Likes

Thank you @Silvia80 !! That means a lot coming from you.

I have seen Aaron Lewis a pile of times in concert. I love his entire catalog. Keep rocking! :sign_of_the_horns:

Very nice, Travis! You definitely have the voice to sing Aaron Lewis songs :wink: I love his music too. Never get tired of playing ‘Frayed at Both Ends’ (the CD - I’m definitely not there on the guitar).