tRONd - April 2022 - Dancing in the dark + Pirate Looks At 43 (both (THR30 amp demos )+ Immortality (Pearl Jam) + Blå, Blå Kenslor (Tomas Ledin)

Thanks Stefan :pray: very much appreciated. I think you should check out the original. And yes. It will ruin mine version for sure :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its an old Pearl Jam classic with a very strong lyric. It was said it was a tribute to Kurt Coabin after his death. Eddie Vedder himself denies this. But it is a lyric you can «understand» in different directions.
And it has a couple of clues that goes in the direction of Cobain… «so all to his own»

Check it out Stefan… its a crackin tune!

Ahhh… did not know about this JK… thanks.

And that kind of sums it up maybe why it is so difficult? I at least find this very much underrated when it comes to playin/singing. An easy take an the paper. Not so much when you have a go at it :grin:

1 Like

Thanks Trond, I’ll check it out and report back. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trond… you truly are a story teller… that was a great cover rendition. Well done mate. Always enjoy hearing your covers.

Thanks a lot James :pray: really appreciate your find words!!

I’m not very familiar with the band but I’ve liked a lot your performance :metal:. Great dynamics and I really like your singing.

Thanks Edgar :pray:

Check out Pearl jam Edgar. From what i see you play, you will probably like Pearl jam :grin:

1 Like

Indeed it is. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I might have to start listening to some of their albums. Thanks Trond. :+1:

1 Like

Another nice job Tron…been busy myself with work and the band…not enough time. Today I have a slightly more relaxed day at work, so an opportunity to catch up. I’ve not listened to Pearl Jam really and listening to yours and Adi songs I feel a need to explore.

Nice dynamics I think on your strumming and a nice change to your fingerstyle playing. Very good.

Thanks Jason :pray:

Pitty we have to work in between guitar playing :rofl:

Yeah. Check out Pearl Jam Colin. From the look of what you like to play i can imagine you will like it…

Start with The album Ten and try to check out the Recently released MTV Unplugged album… that is something special :grin:

1 Like

I did it. And yes! Add to my list of artist to listen. Thank you for the recommendation :grin:

Pearl Jam was here in concert this past Tuesday (San Diego, California). Thought of you playing your song again. I hope things are coming along well for you.

1 Like

Thanks Jeff!
Appreciate your fine words :pray:

I feel like im spamming you guys sometimes, and this one might very well be just that…

Quick one i just stumbled over last night and thought. Hey… this can maybe be stripped down to some fingerstyle.

You probably never heard of the artist or the song :rofl:
But in Norway and Sweden Tomas Ledin is a huge thing. Or… he at least was huge some years ago…

To all swedes… im sorry i pick this swedish icon to pieces. And forgive me for my swedish…

If anyone has read so far and want the text translated… well… its about summer nights, oceans and blue,blue skies…
The rest is a scandinavian secret :rofl:

9 Likes

Another great one Trond.

Had no idea what you were singing of course, really chilled out vibes though.

You’re definitely not spamming btw, if anything there aren’t enough new posts coming through.

1 Like

Hi Trond,
Well I thought it was a very nice song :sunglasses: :sunglasses:,…and it’s also quite often nice not to be distracted by lyrics that you half hear or understand…now just nothing at all :sweat_smile:(except blue blue :grin:…)…
I’ve even thought of giving such a heart thing. :blush:…usually I forget that with songs I listen to…but a positive comment is of course much more important…
And yes it seems spam indeed, I immediately thought of that when a new one appeared now :rofl:… but don’t stop there,…say ‘spam of the good kind’ does it exist? now it is :sunglasses:
Greetings

1 Like

That was lovely Trond. I’ll be at you summer, beach bbq, that’s for sure.

No idea what you’re singing but I bet it works on the ladies, you smooth son of a gun. :smiley:

1 Like

You are much welcome Stefan! :grin: we would have a blast with BBQ and guitars :grin:

Thanks Rogier :pray:

Hehehe… well… i have done a few AVOYPs now Rogier, some i take pride in more than others :rofl:
Not quite sure were i end up with this one…

:grinning:,
oooo i have no idea what you mean :roll_eyes:…good night, and sleep for later…it’s very late here for me at the computer…going home,uh sleep :smile: