Twilight Storm in the house

I guess I’m here now… can’t seem to get the hang of using or reading anything though so it’s frustrating kinda…

5 Likes

Welcome to the community. On the top right of your page you should see the Orange T that is your profile. Just to the left are 3 horizontal bars, also known as the burger icon, if you click on that it shows you the latest and new posts.

It took me a little while to get used to finding things. Hang in there, it will make more sense the more you use it.

Glad you’ve found your way here, Becky. You are not alone, many folk have shared how difficult, even overwhelming, it was to get to grips with the new platform. Persevere and you’ll become familiar and sort out new habits.

One thing I always enjoyed in the Forum was your Roadcase. That has been renamed ‘Learning Logs’. You can can to continue to update on your adventures here - #community-hub:learning-logs

Rebecca

Good to see you made it across. Yes its all a bit new and daunting compared to the old Forum but take your time and ease yourself in. With the new launch and ties to the website, its been crazy with the volume of posts being generated but don’t feel you need to read or respond to everything.

Most of the old sections have been maintained, AOVYP Roadcases (Learning Logs now as David pointed out) etc. Just take your time and checkout what is underneath each of the high level categories. If you want to follow a certain sub-category (AOVYP for example) you can change the bookmark to Watching and get notified of new post for that area.

Have a look around and shout up if you need help.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

Hello Rebecca and welcome. :slight_smile:

It does get easier the more you use it but I still prefer the old layout.

Hey Hey, Welcome Rebecca!

I don’t have much experience with the old system, but I know that people get used to things and change is hard. I think this new forum looks pretty great. But there is so much here! I don’t know how anyone could consume so much info. Just what we need more social media to inundate our lives.

Show me a forum that has one thread… just one. Yeah, that’s not going to happen. :slight_smile:
Cheers!

• Vinnie

Hello @Twilight_Storm welcome to the Community.

Good to see you here.

Cheers :smiley:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide & Moderator