Twilight Storm's Relocated Roadcase Continued

Ok. Now that I can think rationally at least a little.

How do I go about asking NugsNet for copies of unedited live chat logs for all the shows I was trying to get NugsNet attention to report a bug, when not only a forum moderator but a site moderator is involved, and at this point someone can simply say “It never happened”

Because whatever DID happen that I can’t even see now caused all that, and me screaming someone’s not doing their job! On a channel uninvolved on YouTube.

So at the very least I want to be able to review what happened?

Edited to add: Thank you for confirming I wasn’t insane. I was seriously ready to march to 7-11 in the rain and shove my cell phone in people’s faces asking them if they saw a Dropbox link on my cell phone screen

At this point I’m 100% confident someone wasn’t doing their job, who it was, I have no idea. I really need to see it even if I deserved any of that

Anyone with any clue, with enough authority to do anything, willing to request unedited chat logs from Nugsnet for me? That would be really cool of someone considering a serious bug report affecting 2 companies worldwide in my eyes, and the importance of it to probably someone in either of those two companies went from bug report to being sitewide moderated and warned to shut up? If so I’ll provide a range of shows

I mean whatever happened means I’m either justified at feeling so strongly and it directly affects me being positive I can even walk out of my house, because one guy watching whatever happened with me might be my physical neighbor, and I really want to know if I really just had a mental breakdown for real, online, in front of someone I may need to face every day who probably already thinks I’m insane

Becky

Struggling to follow all of this but for the sake of your sanity, yep the file in your dropbox plays and the audio is pretty naff. Glad its free as I would not want to pay for that. Hope that helps. Sounds to me you just need to walk away from what seems like a toxic environment. I had to google nugs and nugsnet as I did not know what they/it/them were either. The internet can be a cold heartless place, so just walk away. Stay here where its warm and cozy.

:sunglasses:

Ok so what you hear is what I hear, and that isn’t beautiful audio, and I’m not crazy with that. Thank you. Another thing I needed to confirm.

1 Like

Hey Rebecca, I’m with @TheMadman_tobyjenner on this one, time to walk away from what sounds like a toxic environment and stay here where everyone is appreciated and in harmony (I had to fit a musical word in somewhere).

Now this one I can help you with by providing you this helpful link How do I post a new topic (mod created thread from a split)

1 Like

Hi Rebecca,
That was very special/interesting read ,and I started reading faster and faster and started to panic because you panicked and the timeline indicated that it had been a while back … glad you calmed down and i hope you are still doing well…please be careful with that internet and get away from all those weird people who hurt you…hope you can get rid of it, turn around and go where it’s not all so poisoned…I wish you all the best :sunflower:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Yeah, I’m officially done.

It hurts no one will even tell me the correct person got told anything.

I tried to get someone’s attention who had any power to do anything, or at least let me try to explain the situation to anyone.

NugsNet made it very very very very clear to me I’m completely unwelcome and no one cares there’s a serious bug affecting 100’s of thousands of people affecting both nugs and bobby.

Everyone labeled me a troll for trying to get someone’s attention to deliver the report. I had a mental breakdown for real because I can’t conceive something so serious and so easy to fix is intentionally being done to person after person, I say I need to tell someone who’s willing to pass a message, I do everything in my power to just TELL anyone who would understand, so someone could decide if being told no one cares on behalf of 2 companies by people in a chat room, regardless of who those people might be, because I don’t know them.

I’m done. Let the giant trainwreck driven by Casey Jones pile up those cars, because I did everything I could think to do, and it got me unable to pick up my guitar, and ashamed to leave my house. I couldn’t understand why no one else was saying anything, yet had so many people agreeing.

I get it one cares about us because it doesn’t effect anyone who matters. Not worth the abuse I went through. Don’t bother with the logs, there’s absolutely no point to have them if no one cares

I’ll continue my roadcase whenever I even feel like touching an instrument again. Right now I’m worn out and completely done trying to help anyone who’s made it clear they don’t care in every way, so no challenge. I’m not even a Deadhead now. Why should I care.

Moderate whatever you feel like out of what’s here in my roadcase. I’m just done

1 Like

Have to add one last thing because I am still freaking out that the band itself wouldn’t care at all about one huge group of fans unable to listen to the bands music at all with absolutely no customer service available to, or in any way willing to just take the f-ing report and give it to someone, which I’m being punished for, for saying why can’t I, or anyone else in my situation listen to my F-ing hero’s music, but everyone else can as long as you have enough money to get into a free show? Told no one cares. I’m a troll, whatever I did, made nugs screw me because I can’t use my phone with whatever happens…

You all win
Signed Becky wannabe Sweetwater sound tech, apparently

If someone could help me by telling me how to get my roadcase file texts easily, it would be appreciated.

I got done updating my YouTube channel. Just would like my logs before I take them down on both sites if possible please?

This comment IS me being a troll and understand that it’s removed

If anyone reads this before my roadcase drops and does happen to want to pass this message to the wolf bros live chat

Tell whoever was thinking of making the shirt nevermind. I wanted it when I thought it meant giving some love to everyone and standing up to jerks

Just realized requesting what I did is a bit wtf. I guess I need someone to just explain to me how to get the other log out because it’s enormous and I don’t know how to go back there, and it’s just more bs. So the easiest way would be nice.

I assume here would go the same way. That should speed things up and not cause anyone much trouble?

If anyone knows you’re awesome :+1:

Hi Rebecca,
I had just (really just) been typing a super long story :grimacing:,…and while I wanted to post it I read your last message that radiates peace again with a clear question, :sweat_smile:…not that I can help you with this help because there I don’t understand any of this more into forums stuff and the only forum I’ve ever been to longer than 20 sec is here,… good luck with your search and hopefully you’ll soon be rid of these negative vibes that they give you there and you stay here sharing your music, music tastes and other nice things with much nicer people,… :blush:
Greetings,Rogier

Becky,

I’ve no idea how to extract posts from this platform, or any other.

Not feeling any need to take any moderator action here. Glad you got the confirmations you needed when you were asking.

Now I wish you well and hope you’ll get back to your instruments and making music soon.

Could one of you please ask if it’s easy to anyone on this planet for me just once???!

And btw- if one single human being connected to Bobby And the freaking wolf brothers, whatever arena their at to just do me one favor of humanity and pass the f bug report? Please? That’s all I’ve wanted anyone to F-ing do, so for the grace of God can someone just get a text to the janitor of the arena to get someone to look at whatever show I lost my mind in because of I was pissing everyone off I might have had a inkling of what was going on? I would really like that. Thank you.

Hey Rebecca, if you click on your profile and then select activity there is an option to download all the posts you made there I think.

1 Like

You’re my family. That was refreshing for anything to be so simple.

I really have no idea what to do about the other site, ? Please?

What would be amazing is if you could both extract and delete, so I don’t need to while you’re at it? But please make sure I get it first before nuke?

I dont think anyone’s nuking anything here Becky, only the mods can do that and David’s last post suggests there’s no issue.

If the save/download option James suggested works, you should be able to delete your own post or ask a mod to.

As to the other site, just stay away.

:sunglasses:

If someone with enough authority over in this website to ask someone to ask anybody at this point to ask anyone anything I’d really appreciate it. Thanks.

Sorry whoever responded. I’m asking for the text file of my roadcase, from the other website. If that would be possible? Who exactly do I need to contact to get that accomplished?

Do you mean the old forum?