Uptight Outta Sight

Everything is all right, yeah!

20 Likes

Hmm… Now I have clicked your video at least five times, hoping next time your song will continue. Alas it didn’t… :nerd_face:

To me this is a fantastic interpretation of an iconic Stevie Wonder song. Will you continue working on this or was it just a mere statement leaving us hungry for more?

2 Likes

Good to see an offering from your end Clint! You are becoming the master of short… What gives on that mate? Nice paly, good vox and a job well done.

I got one for you. How about an original of you doing this theme: A walk through the garden? Maybe something to think about?

Be well and take good care!
LB

1 Like

Great stuff as usual Clint!
A short tune that made me smile this morning.

Sweet but much too short Clint. Play on playa. You made that song your own. :smiley:

1 Like

Everything certainly is alright there Clint!
Love the snippet, you’ve packed a lot in there!!

1 Like

Sounding great, CT! :clap: :clap: :clap: :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words. I recently heard the original on the way to the lake, turned off the radio half way in and riffed the chorus acapella. It stayed with me so I did a quick take with guitar yesterday. I may do a longer version with some reworked shorter versed lyrics. TBD

1 Like

Thanks @LBro ! Hope all is well with you.

Just riffing this one for now, shorts are great for scratchpadding or fleshing out ideas. I’m becoming less interested in productions these days and more into catching a vibe. Such an upbeat groove of a song to goof around with though.

Haven’t done a garden walkthrough in a while. I do take requests. LOL

1 Like

Much appreciated @tRONd !

Going longer might take a bit of “crafting” to keep from being monotonous. It’s a two chorder and the two are of the same like and kind:
As it was I went through a number of different deliveries. LOL

2 Likes

Thanks @sairfingers ! It’s what all the cool playas strive to do. :sunglasses:

1 Like

CT, well done both on guitar and vocals. One nit - TOO SHORT!

1 Like

I really appreciate this! Yeah, a lot more than meets the eye or ear went into make these two chords (hopefully) more interesting.

1 Like

Much appreciated!

Excellent, like others said full version please! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you sir! Still mulling over doing a longer take. I would like to encourage someone to come along and deliver a full length version on their own. It’s such a fun and upbeat song to work with. :slight_smile:

Thanks! Still thinking about it. :thinking:

1 Like

Hey Clint, I wasn’t familiar with the name of the song but as soon as you started playing the song became immediately recognisable. You made it your own whilst retaining the familiarity with the listener. It was a very enjoyable listen, the olaying and singing was on point as usual.

You milked those two chords very well indeed :smiley: it just goes to show that you don’t need a million fancy chords in a song , you can make things colourful with just the two.

1 Like

Very kind words, thanks! There are easier and more complicated ways to play just about anything, and some may sound better than others. :ear:

1 Like

Very nice shorty - you nailed the rythm - that makes it so recognisable and your own to me at the same time! Singing is great! Let us hear the full version of your own :slight_smile:

1 Like