VincentC guitar learning log

Hello there! I want to learn it on guitar and able to learn this piece on piano instead… :laughing:

The progress is half way though, need some time to work on the remaining technical section, for both guitar and piano. Need to work hard :muscle:

2 Likes

:scream:
I think that already sounds great :clap: :clap: :clap: :sunglasses:
Greetings

2 Likes

Its amazing that how this song has attracted people around (they recorded my plays, some took photos, some spoke to me and praised my plays :sparkling_heart:). And that is really motivating!

Shortly after this recording I learnt how to use the pedal better, someone who play classical piano showed me how he use them :smile:

1 Like

You are man of many talents Vincent, going great! My piano and midi keyboard are looking wit regret at me now :sweat_smile:.

Previous attempt was pretty solid but this is brilliant. Btw., perhaps setting a camera in the way that we can see the keyboard would be a good idea :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Nice one Vincent. Is that the piano at Suntec Tower 5 you mentioned?

Cheers,

Keith

1 Like

Hi Radek! The environment here is really good, people around is encouraging so it seems natural for me to pick up the piano

Yup I will be fixing the way I make the vids, taking responsibility. Not a random kid who just started making music anymore :muscle:

1 Like

Yup, I recorded it at Suntec tower 5, it is a really inspiring grand piano =]

Met people from various background, talented youngsters as well, over there and I realise what I need is not just talent, but resolution and determination to success :smile:

I usually practice at my project site Garden by the Bay so it is where the tourist would come and appreciate my plays, and I know they are Brits :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Good luck with the new instrument! I think it nicely compliments the guitar.

1 Like

Got piece down finally, give some comments! :smiley: I might look a bit a unnatural on piano lol :sweat_smile:
Maybe next week I will record myself on guitar again :muscle:

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve seen that one, near the ticket office. Quite often parents let their young kids play on it to keep them amused, probably whilst the other parent is buying tickets.

But I’ve occasionally seen some pretty good players using it.

Cheers,

Keith

1 Like

O Nooooo …

sunglasses

:man_bowing: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Greetings,

1 Like

Look and (more importantly) sound like a pianist to me, Vincent.

Have you tried composing original music for piano and guitar, recording at home?

1 Like

Hi David! Will try it and learn how to compose songs better.

Viewing some of Tommy Emmanuel’s lessons on songwriting and his view in composing kind of clicks to me. Other than I might have the vocal part laid down as well :smile:

1 Like

More and more proofs that you are true music prodigy. So curious where this journey will lead you.

1 Like

Hi! Haven’t record myself playing for a while and everything gets rusty… Hopefully will get to do a weekly recording and polish up my recording skill before working on next YT projects. Anyway, here is the play!

4 Likes

Hi Vincent…
Absolutely fantastic what you do :sunglasses: :clap: :clap: :clap:…and why hide this away in your LL…I accidentally clicked on it at the bottom of the suggestions of the site…I’m glad I did because I didn’t want to miss this :sweat_smile:. …

Greetings

1 Like

Hi Roger! Thank you for your kind words :sparkling_heart:
It ought to be a genuine sharing of progress and thoughts so I don’t mind being “buried” down the Learning Logs.

A lot of the skills I learnt from making the videos (like how to catch people attention) really apply to real world, and tech industries. Sometimes understanding people (emotions, motivations) is as golden as understanding the reality :sunglasses:

1 Like

Flawless performance, as always! :clap:

1 Like