Watching the chickens cross the road

It must do your bonce in if you live and drive around there.

Iā€™ve just been watching for a while and it seems like people on bikes donā€™t like to stop at that crossing. :joy:

2 Likes

Well this sounds like it could be a forum outing? Shall we take our guitars?

2 Likes

You also said this to Adrian a long time ago about something along the same lines :joy:

Iā€™ll give myself 5 minutes of digging time to dig it up or youā€™ll get away with it, old man :rofl:

Ps;This summer when I was really bored and couldnā€™t do anything anymore, I watched this every now and then :blush:

1 Like

OMG! That does ring a bellā€¦ What on earth was it?!? :open_mouth:
Love the ā€˜outingā€™ idea :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Do not disturb ,i`m almost there And then there is enough for an intervention?? :laughing:

Tadaa

1 Like

ā€¦ and I thought I had too much time on my hands :roll_eyes: :rofl:
(but you werenā€™t quite right about me deleting it Stefan :wink:)

2 Likes

Itā€™s always stuck in my head a bit to use (with the memory aid ā€˜song you learnā€™) ā€¦ although I had made a better joke in my head with it :blush: ā€¦ but sometimes I have no choice :joy:

And Iā€™ve said this before so now I really have to be careful ā€œI just hope Karma doesnā€™t bite me in the buttā€ :innocent: :crossed_fingers:

I was just looking up how you delete a topic, but feel a little guilty now after your commentsā€¦
Perhaps one of the mods (@DavidP?) might merge this with the Chickenā€™s crossing the road one when theyā€™ve got a couple of minutes?
Sorry :flushed:

:joy: :rofl: :joy:
It was definitely my biggest laugh today (so far) so definitely worth a topic(and a merge later), and does that still stand out among the mega crowds today??? NOoo :blush:

1 Like

And I did so

1 Like

Good to see you are still on chicken watch Brian :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you, @DavidP :smiley:

3 Likes

Iā€™m just wondering if your thread would get more footfall if you labelled it Abbey Road instead of Chickens Crossing The Road. Though in saying that the top link has received more clicks than some of my AVoYPsā€¦Maybe I need to have a re-think :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I only read these post to see what @roger_holland s Google translate comes up with :joy:

6 Likes

Is that a cue for @brianlarsen to update his radiohead performance that he dedicated to you now that Justinā€™s got a song lesson on it?

1 Like

Ooo Gordon bad bad boy :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Hi James ,
the last times i miss a bit what it is exactly about when you say something :blush:ā€¦ yes I know that song from Brian :smiley:ā€¦Greetings and a wonderful night all ,I am locking down :smile:

3 Likes

I just checked out the Abbey Road web cam. Absolutely nothing going on, but itā€™s, what, a little after 8 PM in London? Iā€™ll have to check it out at a better time.

I will say that ā€œAbbey Road Webcamā€ was a better thread title than ā€œWatching the Chickens Cross the Road.ā€ I like thread titles that tell me what the thread is about.

Iā€™d agree with you if it was for anything other than chit chat, but as Gordon says:

3 Likes