We Wish You A Merry Christmas (Easy Arr.) by Xmas Classic Lesson

Learn to play We Wish You A Merry Christmas (Easy Arr.) by Xmas Classic on JustinGuitar!

View the full lesson at We Wish You A Merry Christmas (Easy Arr.) by Xmas Classic | JustinGuitar

Hi Richard @Richard_close2u
Mid summer, it must be a sunstroke that brought me here, you had the powers to change pdf? If not, this is for the readers who completely navigate on the tabs.
The second last chord ( between F and C )must be G with the B base in the tabs not a singe note, clearly seen in Justin’s version and said during the tutorial…

Have a lot of fun with this Relatively easy fingerstyle song … yes yes he says it again :grin: , but this one is almost done in one morning :sweat_smile: … talk to you again here around Christmas :santa: :evergreen_tree:
Greetings,Rogier

2 Likes

@roger_holland

Thanks a lot Rogier for bringing up this topic just in time. :grinning:
A good reminder to start practicing some nice Christmas songs now.
You never can start too early, can’t you?
So if I begin my practice today, I may be able to play this lovely tune at Christmas :santa:

… of course I’m talking about Christmas 2024 :wink: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Thanks for the alert Rogier. I have alerted Laryne - my superpowers don’t quite stretch that far! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats Shocking Elf GIF - ThatsShocking Elf Buddy - Discover & Share GIFs

Thanks for the heads up Rogier, I’d best start learning some Christmas tunes.

1 Like

Hi Rogier … a belated birthday gift … it is fixed.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Richard,
:smile:
Wow, what a coincidence, I looked this up earlier this afternoon to see if I still how to play it ,but than I came across another version that is much nicer … yes and also much more difficult O dear people :see_no_evil:, but after this one there will be this one (down here ) for next year everybody… promised?
the difficult version

Greetings :wave: :mx_claus: :santa:

1 Like