What are you currently listening to? 2022

This is their latest, she’s all grown up now - attitude in bucketfuls!

I recently found it over on the internet, made me chuckle. If Red Hot Chili Peppers were from India that’s how they would sound like - pretty smashing to me! :smiley: Not sure if it belongs here or elsewhere, I will leave to mods for a final call :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now you’re cooking. All that teenage angst just has to burst out when you hit 20ish :wink:
Or 66 :rofl:

1 Like

ROFLPMSL

You remember Poison? Gerra loada this then - Andrei the guitarist used to feature a lot on Sina drums collabs, looks like he has this band now; it’s bl@@dy great!

Can’t put my finger on it but this songs keeps coming to mind today :wink:

2 Likes

Nixon presents… :rofl:
Have you watched the new Beeb doc My life as a Rolling Stone yet?

2 Likes

I didn’t know you were a rolling stone ? That could explain things :rofl:
Is that on UTube ? Been distracted with Ptv today, great comedy but will leave it there. :dove:

1 Like

Should add can’t get IPlayer due to IP address being amphibian. Even with VPN maybe coz its set to Glasgow :rofl:

1 Like

No politics please! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sparkler: :fireworks: :fireworks: :sparkler: :tada: :partying_face:

1 Like

This is one of my top 3 straight blues albums and a perfect fit for swelteringly hot summer nights:

Interesting as it is one of the five I am working on to pass Grade 1 The last time by the stones
Michael :notes:

1 Like

Tried again on iPlayer after clearing any garlic out of the browser cache but still no joy. Much that I prefer to not do so, found a torrent and just settled down Mick and Grimbergen :sunglasses:

1 Like

Make sure you wear a mask; you can pick up a nasty virus like that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Been at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival today and Stone Jets were playing a couple sets, only had chance to hear a little bit before I was dragged off to look at yet more plants!!!
Don’t know anything about them but they sounded fine. Acoustic and bass guitar, drums and a singer

Easily one of the best videos I’ve ever seen-
Matt Berry acting and narrating full story to Three Trapped Tigers tune :sunglasses:
Not everyone’s cup of tea, but if you get it you’ll return again and again…

2 Likes

Hi,
Well done :sunglasses:… I’ve already watched it twice and also played some of it a bit slower…
Sounds like a familiar story :joy:
Greetings

1 Like

That man is brilliant. :smiley:

When can we expect your rendition of that @brianlarsen ?

1 Like

After watching the My Life As A Rolling Stone, as @brianlarsen suggested/asked, I am going through my old collection, 68-> but paying attention to Charlie. Making me hear things in a different way that I never really perceived before. Sun and Stones as an OM build up what more does own need. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hahahahaha…………