What are you currently listening to? 2024

Hi JĆ³zsef,
Yes, they were also amazing and with them the most people who performed thereā€¦Nina Simone canā€™t get her out of my head eitherā€¦I saw the entire film this week and it was great and yet shocking at the same time at timesā€¦

Powerrr to the music :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

A real gem this oneā€¦The swamp fox Tony Joe White concert in Osloā€¦
This guy is so cool i cant even describe itā€¦ probably the the guy with the coolest tone from a Strat, pretty subjective ofcourse :grin:

4 Likes

Anyone come across these guys before? Amazing playing and harmonies.

I have no idea what they singā€¦but it is sometimes on here and I find it cheerfulā€¦and todayā€™s news made me think of itā€¦1 year ago that terrible earthquakeā€¦ :sunflower:

Watching Beato discussing Spotifyā€™s top 10 country songs last night and he played thisā€¦ what a great version of one of my favourite songs.

2 Likes

Watched the Grammys the other night and Luke combs did a duet with Tracy Chapman on fast car. It was incredible!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just recently started listening to Falling In Reverse. Iā€™d heard of them but never listened to them until they opened for Disturbed in my city a couple of weeks ago. I like what they have to offer.

them be nice toans

Beautiful!

He might not be a famous band but I stumbled across Frank on YouTube and have been mesmerised by some of his covers :+1: inspiringā€‹:+1:

@Richard_close2u might be something of use for the upcoming Vintage Fingerstyle in herešŸ¤”

1 Like

The bass and guitar you are hearing in this track are coming from one instrument.

1 Like

Working and chillin to some qotsa

1 Like

So Pearl Jam announced a tour coming to Auckland, not sure I can make it but still, time to throw Ten on whilst workingā€¦

2 Likes

As per my post in the ā€˜What started you offā€™ thread. Reminiscing after a stressful day at work and not being that carefree 16 y.o. anymore.

4 Likes

Oh shoot blame @SgtColon but Iā€™ve just gone off on an Amy Lee deep dive again.
Ah St Valentineā€™s Day and I am falling in love all over again. But no one tell the missus !! :scream:

Not sure if this posts as a playlist but some good non Evanescence toon as well. :+1:

1 Like

Your secret is safe with us Toby and Iā€™m not going to apologise for sending you on an Amy Lee deep dive. A great way to get lost for a while. :+1:

1 Like