What's your next guitar?

Take some time to have an explore of Guildford town. It’s really quite pretty in places.

Cheers,

Keith

2 Likes

Will do. Thanks for the recommendation Keith :blush:

Well, since I just bought my Strat last week, and already have a Tele, clearly I need a Les Paul to complete the holy trinity of electric guitars! lol.

3 Likes

Firas @firasR
Majik @Majik is quite right it is lovely part of the country, if you can’t tear yourself away from Andertons.
Spent three years there at university.
Michael

1 Like

The Martin d-15 would be my next guitar

1 Like

Have to play a few more Martins.

Still considering a tele, still considering building it. Finding a quality tele that meets the spec I want isnt easy in NZ

I have my sites set on the epiphany classic 60’s LP in smokehouse burst. Probably pull the trigger on it in the next week or so.

1 Like

@brianlarsen And I made my debut with my new drummer and bassist at the last Community OM :grinning:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
… and there was I, thinking I had just about caught up with most of what happened while I was AWOL :roll_eyes:
I’ll have to check it out then
Belated happy NTD :smiley:

1 Like

@DaveTC59 I had a look at the product website and saw they have a more recent G300 RAW version with a Walnut top that looks absolutely beautiful :heart_eyes: Those looks along with all the great specs (compound radius, Seymour Duncan pickups, steel frets) and this is looking more and more attractive. Definitely going on my list of future acquisitions when (not if) I crave a Super Strat :smiley:

@snoxracr I love my Epiphone Modern Les Paul, not that I have any other LPs to compare it to but it’s well-made, plays beautifully, feels comfortable, looks great, and everything on it is high quality (can’t name a single flaw honestly). Hopefully you’ll love your 60’s Smokehouse Burst LP :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m thinking that the next one will either be:

• Sire L7
  • Schecter Solo 2 Custom

I’m looking for a lighter LP-style guitar (my current one is 11 lbs!!), and both of these have really nice contoured neck-joints :slight_smile:

@firasR No regrets going for Cort G300 pro.
It’s beautifully made, well appointed, holds its tuning really well, and it’s really nice to play. SS frets are buttery smooth!
The Raw finish looks really nice.

The X700 Duality II is a real beauty too. Main difference is the narrower neck and Fishman Humbuckers. The pics don’t do it justice. It’s a lovely looking guitar.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback Dave. Yup, it’s definitely going on my guitar wishlist :blush:

Just come across fgn guitars (not sold here) and this T style splitable humbucker is looking nice, hard to find any or any reviews of them tho.

It has features I want, nice wood look (koa), tummy cut, arm cut and the bolt on corner curved out too. supposed ot be a nice guitar to play