When those around us simply don't understand

21 Likes

This is why I need another guitar. One to play while the other is charging.

18 Likes

THAT’s why my electric just sits gathering dust. . .I forgot to charge it. . . . :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s me who needs charging in the evening before practice.

2 Likes

I think this is a rather charged discussion. Next you are telling me that AC/DC did not choose this specific band name to make sure never to forget to charge their guitars every night? :thinking:

5 Likes

So, this all begs the question: How do I charge my acoustic?

4 Likes

That one is “wireless” (aside from the music wire) so it needs to go on the charging stand.

3 Likes

Yall laugh but how far away are we from guitars that charge? Might already be some.

1 Like

Do electric guitars need to be charged? :thinking: Seriously… no…it’s just a joke :thinking::thinking::thinking: …right? :rofl:

2 Likes

Silvia. Yes they need to be charged. How could you play power metal otherwise? :thinking: :smiley: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

:open_mouth: …yes it makes sense they should be charged…it just never occured to my simple mind :rofl: but…suppose you want to play without an amp just for practice or fun…do they need charging as well?

2 Likes

the charge is in the strings - think about how much better it sounds after you put on new strings!

1 Like

No. Some amps only need batteries. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have been wondering for a while how to charge the batteries in the pre amp of my acoustic.
Now I know

1 Like

Eric Clapton’s Strat (and all the replicas) have active circuitry that does require a battery. It’s very much the exception though.

3 Likes

I sure hope mine takes less time to charge than that armor from Iron Man 3.

There are some already, look at Lava Me guitars.

1 Like

Wow, Artem. That’s like … Hmm… Gamification of guitars?! :thinking: Interesting. Strangely I’m not surprised that this is a Chinese company.

Do you think these things have a future?

Yes @SILVIA and more people, the Fender Acoustasonic America has to be charged on a cable, but I didn’t dare say that at the beginning because then I was the one who would ruin (explain something is not "good "about it) the joke and I had already been hit on the head by Brian for that :grimacing:

3 Likes