Where does your username come from?

ā€¦ which sounds like some alcohol and / or a cleaning product? :thinking: No wonder that Tod chose to keep the name secret ā€¦

2 Likes

Alex?

Didnā€™t we have a quite similar quiz with the @TheMadman_tobyjenner, who isnā€™t a Toby, as he told usā€¦ was it ever solved?

2 Likes

Lets seeā€¦

Nicoleā€¦ Nope.
Tobyā€¦ Uh Uh.
Jamesā€¦ Ummm, No.
Andreaā€¦ Not even close.

We didnā€™t solve Tobyā€™s question, he took mercy on us & gave the answer about where his nickname Toby. Came from but we still donā€™t know his real name.

Tod

1 Like

Hereā€™s another hintā€¦
My middle name is the first name of a very famous big band musician from the 30s & 40sā€¦ but he apparently didnā€™t like it either because he went by his middle nameā€¦.

Toby @TheMadman_tobyjenner should be able to figure this one out!

Tod

Is there also another famous historical person with that name, we donā€™t want to remember as he had started the 2nd WW :see_no_evil:?

Nein!

It isnā€™t that nameā€¦ besides, was he a musician? My namesake was a VERY talented, famous musician!!!

Tod

Gotcha! Itā€™s Alton, right? :smiley:

Cheers - Beenie :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lisaā€¦.

You win!!! Sorry thereā€™s no actual prize other than knowing that you figured it out!
Was it my last hint?
Tod from Disneyā€™s The Fox & the Hound was my motherā€™s inspiration for my 1st name.
Alton Glenn Miller was my middle nameā€™s origin!
Good job Beenie!!! :grin:

Tod

1 Like

PS - Did you know or was this a ā€œGoogle is my Friendā€ thing?

T

1 Like

I had a feeling, but I had to ask my dear friend google for confirmation. Guilty as googled. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Jeez I ainā€™t that old. :sunglasses:

1 Like

And never will.
Fiendish maniacal laughter :smiley: :grinning::grinning::grinning::metal:

1 Like

I was thinking of Glenn Millerā€™s ā€œLittle Brown Jugā€ ya mug!!! :joy:

Live Free, Live Fast, Die Free!!! :motorcycle:

Tod

Ho
I copy past this from the site of a band called SAMAEL.
One of the bands of my life.
I think this answers to the question of the topic.
ā€œā€¦when brother Vorphalack (Guitar & Vocal) and Xytraguptor (drums) moved their musical gear undergroundā€¦ā€

:grin:

2 Likes

Mine comes from my 7th grade year when my teacher accidently called me bacob, and now thatā€™s used more than my real name. Even though Iā€™m now in high school.

1 Like

Hey, thatā€™s cool! :sunglasses:
What a noob the teacher was (do you use ā€œnoobā€? My grandkids do all the time!)
OK, Bacob it is from now on my young friend!

Tod

Thank you Tod, and yes I still use that term lol. Your name seems a bit more thought out and interesting, however.

1 Like

Also, may I ask what happened in 1962?

Sure!
1962 is the year I was born! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Tod

1 Like

Borrowed Wishbone Ashā€™s ā€˜Argusā€™ from my musically cool uncleā€™s equally cool record collection back in '84 and have been hooked ever since.

2 Likes