Where in the World?

You can pin me at: Europe, Belgium, Antwerp.

Swinford, co mayo. Ireland

Leuven, Belgium

Awesome idea! :sunglasses::+1:
Dunedin, New Zealand for me please! :world_map:

Born in Ireland, currently living in Chicago.

Haha, I had forgotten this exists and presumably thought it had already ‘fizzled’ :laughing:
Welcome aboard Adrian @Nestie-
The Wesht is the best! :laughing:

Welkom/bienvenue @Maarten :smiley:

@nzmetal G’day Ironman (Do they say G’day in NZ?) You’re on the board :smiley:

I’m tempted to locate you in sunny Co. Wexford, @Eddie_09, but I’d have to redo the whole list :roll_eyes: I’d love to hear you do a cover of this from the windy city :wink:

1 Like

Oops, apologies for having overlooked some new ‘pins’-

@clandev Welcome Michael :smiley:

@direvus you to, Brendan :smiley:

Et tu, @GrytPipe Home of one of my favourite bands, dEUS :sunglasses:

1 Like

:raised_hands: :laughing:
Thank you. It’s one of the great bands we have in this little country… (maybe there’s something in the beer… :crazy_face:)

1 Like

:rofl: Definitely! Especially when trying to imitate our Australian cousins :wink::sweat_smile:

Go on the wesht

I might just give that one a go sometime :+1:. I have seen Luka Bloom live a couple of times and love his music.
Also I don’t mind at all if you want to relocate me back to the sunny south east :joy:

@brianlarsen
Thanks for the updating, Brian. You beat me to it. Arrived here ready to add pins to discover you’d taken care of it. I expect these posts that bump the Topic up in the Latest view may prompt a flurry.

1 Like

My closest large city is Vienna :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

@NicoleKKB I’ve added you, Nicole.

1 Like

Thanks, David :hugs:.

1 Like

Stevensville, MD, USA, or Annapolis if that doesn’t work

1 Like

Cheers Gary-
The map can pinpoint your house, but that’s probably not a good idea :wink: :laughing:

I checked the map but that is just the town. Nowhere near my house. Am I missing something?

Hi there! I’m BigLuc living on the Ile d’Orleans (Orleans island) just next to Quebec city (province of Quebec, Canada).

1 Like

Merci Luc :smiley:
I keep forgetting this map exists, but it gives me pleasure to pin another marker on the world.
Looks like a cool place to live.

1 Like