Where in the World?

@brianlarsen Good idea, Brian, unpinning done.

1 Like

Please add me to the map:-
#ArizonaAngie, Derbyshire, UK

I would if I could and I am sure Brian would have also but it would appear the site has been taken off air. And then my world collapsed, Arizona Angie (I have a cousin in Phoenix) is in Derbyshire. Nowt wrong with that, my last 18 years in the Uk was in West Yorks. :rofl:

Maybe this will be something thatā€™s resurrected in time. Up shot is, donā€™t trust folk on the Wirral :rofl:

2 Likes

Ha, ha, no worries Toby, Iā€™m probably a bit late in this one anyway. Thanks for letting me know, take care.

1 Like

Hi All, I have resuscitated the map using google maps, so shouldnā€™t be any issue now with website going down :wink: here is the link, @DavidP feel free to put the link at the top in Brianā€™s original post!

https://www.google.com/maps/placelists/list/lNxJhvd9Ph-sJoC3ghW7vVz6xWhfOA

11 Likes

Your a legend Adi :+1:

Great stuff, thanks!

Haha. Show me the tech and Iā€™ll break it :rofl:

What wizardry is this?!? :open_mouth:
I thought you were taking a break from your DIY to focus on practicing your OM livestream as per our Senseiā€™s orders?
Thatā€™s very cool of you Ade but letā€™s go that one last step and share with the Luddite how do I add tagged locations to your map? I can drop a pin and label it but how do I save it to yours? (Instructions for the stupid please :laughing:)

2 Likes

Haha I am, unfortunately the mixed up british ā€œheatwaveā€ spoiled my plans and canā€™t so much on a project I am doing in the garden, and as for internal project I am actually starting today very slowly, full steam ahead from next weekend :man_mechanic:

In terms of access and a manual - send me a DM with your google account/email (you have to have google account in order to make changes) and we can go from there :wink:

1 Like