Where in the World?

Brian.
I love you madly.
Hurrah for travel and maps and community.
Thanks for including me.
Can you move me a little further south please.
Stockton-on-Tees

Or, if you need it to be somewhere with a bigger population then Middlesbrough would suit.

Cheers
Richard

3 Likes

Btw something rings a bell our guru is Surrey based probably somewhere around Bourne Woods?

1 Like

Fun idea! I’m at Copenhagen, Denmark

2 Likes

Nottingham, England for me.

2 Likes

Or if that doesn’t register, Newcastle ! :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s at this point looking at that list I wonder if I’m spending a wee bit too much time on the forum :rofl:. Eye opening.

Brisbane, Australia

3 Likes

You’re not a million miles out Adrian, it might be better to be discrete and either not post his location or use Guildford, a nearby big town and the location for Andertons music shop.

2 Likes

Llynfi Valley, S Wales for me

2 Likes

I remember him posting lots of videos on Instagram being out there for a walk near his house and since he is in Surrey (again according to Instagram) I just assumed it’s a common knowledge :smile: but suggestion is good about Andertons Richard :+1:

1 Like

Cool idea Brian! :+1:

Hønefoss, Norway

2 Likes

near Tyalgum, New South Wales, Australia

2 Likes

And next week?:rofl:

@Klimperer42 Vielen Dank! It’ll be good for my geography too. I just discovered there are two Berlins in Germany as well :rofl:

@stitch I don’t think mere mortals can pin :wink:
Regarding that list- well you put the frighteners on @jkahn and me with that one! I presumed the team had access to stats etc. but it reminds me of the early days of the internet when I first learned there was something called a 'Search History’ :rofl: :worried: :blush:

@Jamolay Ski-Town in the middle! :smiley:

@DarrellW ***-Town in the middle! :rofl:

@LievenDV La Belgie: Cinquante Points! (apologies but I failed Flemish)

@adi_mrok Lazy? You put in even more time on here than me :laughing:

@Richard_close2u Shh! People will talk :blush:

@Kasper, som du sagde til @Molsner: Jo flere danskere, jo bedre :smiley:

1 Like

@Stuartw I put you in the Castle :smiley:

@jkahn You an’ me both, Buddy. Brisbane- what a great city! :sunglasses:

@bigbird Cheers, Tony :smiley:

@tRONd not quite a Dane, but you’ll do :wink:

@tony Why don’t I just move your marker slowly around the rim? :rofl:
Hey, I see that’s just up the road from Nimbin. Did the ‘touristy thing’ there a couple of times :wink:

@Richard_close2u & @adi_mrok regarding our guru’s gurdwara-
I know you’re right, but the Wiki-oracle says London.
As a staunch republican, I could only find one worthy place for him, so I installed him in Buckingham Palace. If he wants to move he can put in a request at any time :wink:

Haha. Somewhere near Broome off the coast of West Australia. Currently at Halls Creek.

1 Like

Why did I not zoom in to notice that myself, you cracked me up with this Buckingham Palace, probably he stayed over at Elizabeth’s Jubilee tea afterparty :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah right in the middle where Putin’s nukes will go if he’s stupid enough :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Grand Rapids, MI, USA

2 Likes

Milford, Michigan, USA
(~45 miles northwest of Detroit)

2 Likes