Where in the World?

Hello Andreas, thanks for the beautiful pictures. Jena really looks very nice :star_struck:.

Hi Brian,
Sorry for the delay,ā€¦I was disturbed and when I thought about it again I was upstairs,and the phone and I are not friends,ā€¦

GuaranĆ­ ā€¦you had to look for it in that, and the give away wasā€¦AsunciĆ³n,

I would like to stay there for a while, although some renovations would probably have to be done somewhere in a hotel :grimacing:ā€¦

How nice that I could give you a riddle that you couldnā€™t solve,ā€¦ annoying isnā€™t it :joy:
Greetings,ā€¦

Fun idea! Milwaukee, WI, USA :cheese: :cow2: :us:

1 Like

Iā€™m in Indianapolis Indiana until retirement in a few years. Then hopefully Tennessee or south of thereā€¦

1 Like

Southam, Warwickshire, UK, for me!

(Not sure how I missed this before)

1 Like

Workington, Cumbria, UK.

Youā€™re a star Brian

1 Like

Wake Forest, North Carolina (USA)

Cheers!

1 Like

Oslo, Norway

1 Like

Only just see this topic, great idea!

Frankston, Melbourne, VIC, Australia

1 Like

@southpaw6
@TennesseeJed
@iainism
@liaty
@Banes
@Snah
@prbushe
Welcome to the worldā€¦ :laughing:

2 Likes

Nice to be here! Wake Forest, NC (USA)

Ooopsā€¦ Sorted :smiley:

Hello! Lower Hutt, New Zealand for me. Great idea - its amazing to see all the pins on the map.

2 Likes

Buggenhout, Belgium.

1 Like

Hi Brian,
Great idea, please pin me in ÅĆ³dÅŗ, Poland
(You can find it in the center of Poland :smile: )
Cheers

1 Like

I would like to know how long Justin has been living at Buck palace for? :rofl:

1 Like

Hi Stefan,
This has been his mover :grin:

Greetingsā€¦

2 Likes

Hey Mandy, I think youā€™re the first on the map to be placed in the same place as someone else! :smiley:
Welcome Jeff & Aroo :smiley:

2 Likes

If it comes to the same name, probably yes. But if you look at it at municipality level and kilometer distance with number of inhabitants then notā€¦But given the small country where I live, you will soon have that, there are cities in the world with more inhabitants than the whole of the Netherlands put togetherā€¦

1 Like

Commack, New York. USA

1 Like