While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Cover By Leo, Mike & LBro

Stunning. No other words!

1 Like

Hey Toby,
Thanks for the use of the big word to describe how you liked this one! Thanks for the shout out on the guitar and vox work! Croc was at his best and I felt this is one of best mixes to date!

All the best to you and I hope the wife is well!
LB

1 Like

Hi Mari!
Thanks for the kind words and glad you liked the scenic video! I thought I liked the Beatles version better. But listening to Mike nail this one, I have to say this versions rocks!

All the best to you and be well!
LB

Hi Kasper,
Thanks so much on the kind words you used!

You bring up a great point on the playing of the solo work being a tough one due to the playing style of JH! I had not thought of that till you said it and it makes perfect sense! Good call out on this one!

Take good care and be well mate!
LB

Leo, Mike and LBro, that was brilliant. Great production, singing and playing. When you guys get together magic happens.

Nice video too.

1 Like

Great job everyone all very polished as normal and of course a great song. Loved the video too.

1 Like

There is definitely no gentle weeping from Mikeā€™s guitar, more like screaming his heart out through that lead playing, always such an inspiration! Well done guys overall a fantastic production :clap:

1 Like

Hi Lee,
Thanks for the listen and comments!
All the best!
LB

Hi Phil,
Thanks for checking this cover out and the nice comment! We do our best!
Take care,
LB

Hi Stephen,
Thanks for checking this out, the great comments and your sharing. That video cost a bit as it was an expensive cruise and we got Covid from it. Fortunately the bug did not hit me hard!
Be well and take good care!
LB

1 Like

Hi Jason,
Glad you felt this was up to ā€œnormal standardsā€! Leo did a great mix job I think on this one!
All the best,
LB

Ha Adi,
I agree, Mike bent that 6 string and got a ton out of it. He felt the Beatles version simply was boring guitar wise. So we went down this path. He does play a mean axe!

All the best to you!
LB

Wow, you guys knocked this one out of the park. Amazing lead guitar work and production. :clap:

1 Like

@LBro @crocodile1 @MikeSebastianP
This is faboulus to say the least! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: I just knew The Beatlesā€™ version and enjoyed this one very much indeed! Especially the vocals and that electric guitar through the all song! Braviiiiiiiiii :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :blush:

1 Like

@LBro @crocodile1 @MikeSebastianP :clap: :clap: :clap: That was incredible. The whole production, guitar, singing, video. Guys, I admire your skills! Im no Beatles fan (I maybe shouldnā€™t admit this :shushing_face:), this is one of the few songs I really like and your version is great!

1 Like

Hi Brian, thanks for such a detailed review of our cover, I always read your posts with interest :slight_smile: Thank you for the high rating and I want to explain right away what kind of effect I used in the opening arpeggio. It was chorus, initially when I recorded the intro this effect was absent and sounded more traditional, but then I thought, so be it, and left this option.

Hi Roger, thank you very much, I really appreciate it!

Hello David! I, too, with all due respect to the Beatles, and George, whom I consider one of the greatest solo guitarists, also choose this version of Jeff, thank you very much!

Thanks a lot, Iā€™m glad you liked it!

1 Like

Hi Mark,
Happy to hear you liked this one. I agree the L Guitar and Production were top notch. Hooking up with the Russians now and then is to me, always a great gig!

Be well and take good care!
LB

Hi Silvia!
Thanks for checking out this offering. It took us a while as all were busy. But I think in the end it came out pretty good.

You be well and take good care!
LB

Hi Andrea,
I have to ask how is it you use Helen as a screen name and a real name of Andrea? Is Helen a middle name or something?

Wow, I donā€™t know many that are not fond of the Beatles. But so be it. Glad at least you warmed up to this production. Thanks for your kind words and kudos.

Take good care and be well,
LB

1 Like