While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Cover By Leo, Mike & LBro

That was smoking hot!! The guitar playing was :fire: :fire: :fire: !!! This is one of, if not my favourite, Beatles track… at least top five… and even in saying that, Healy’s version is still my preferred… Mike DESTROYED it too! Just killer tone and chops! Amazing! Loved the whole production, congrats guys on an amazing collab!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :star_struck:

Exactely, it was just something out of the blue during the registration process, had no idea what user name to take :wink:. It’s not very creative, I know! Counterquestion: was the background of LBro?

Glad it was Wow for you!

All the best,
LB

1 Like

Ah, Jeff, Rod, Metal?
Thanks for stopping by dude! I am sure Mike will be happy with your comments! Great that you liked it and it sounded good to you too! I thought Kasper’s comment was the one that took me by surprise. In that he did not feel he could play this. That guy is very accomplished on guitar. So that is very meaningful! You enjoy this Sunday off and if in the US, enjoy the holiday tomorrow!
All the best!
LB

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks for the insight!

On my end LBro is short for Little Brother. Big Bro long ago called me Little Brother. So back in the hotmail days I did LBro as my screen name there. When I needed a screen name here I simply used that. So now you know about LBro. There might be more in my bio up here on it if you are so inclined…

Take good care and be well,
LB

1 Like

Ahhhh! Thanks!

I’ll have a look at it soon. Thanks for the good wishes, the same to you!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You can blame @jkahn for that confusion :wink::joy:

Thank you very much!

Thank you for such a nice review of our cover!

Hello Toby, thank you very much my friend! :slight_smile:

Thanks, glad you liked it!

1 Like

Ok Metal Man,
So @jkahn - What is the story on the above… if you are to blame, then surely you must be responsible for this one somehow???

Cheers!
LB

1 Like

Oh, haha. It’s a recent thing from the latest Justin Guitar Community Open Mic. @nzmetal played and sang a Metallica song with a Rod Stewart style wig and 2010’s (?) era James Hetfield biker vest. Looked great and acted the part…

So I told him he’s now the lovechild of Rod Stewart and James Hetfield :wink:

You’ve got to check out the performance when the OM video gets released, hopefully later today, just waiting on one of the mods to edit the link into the post-event thread.

1 Like

How can I resist? Waiting on the OM Vid and will fire it up asap…!
Thanks,
LB

1 Like

Ok JK,
I took in @nzmetal and the OM. Gave him my “best hair day” award! Pretty electric stuff I would say and worth the price of admission to view and hear!
:slight_smile:

All the best,
LB

2 Likes

Excellent collaboration, guys. Well done from all. Nice video too, but I would have liked to have seen some of Mike’s outstanding play in the video. Maybe next time.?

1 Like

Hi Kasper, thank you, I’m glad you liked it! I admire Jeff’s playing, he is a great musician!

Thanks for the good feedback!

Thank you very much!

Thank you!

This is great!

Hi All,

Fantastic job.
I thought the vocal had hints of Macca. :slight_smile:
Very tasty playing with superb tone.
Production sounded brill to me full of energy and clarity.

Stunning scenery in the vid.

Top work>

Digger

Thanks Dave. We will try and get Mike in the picture one of these days… Stay tuned!

All the best!
LB

Hey,
Thanks for the listen and comment! Glad you liked it!

Take care,
LB

A hint of Macca? Uh, I would have to look that up! But I will take your word for it Digs!

Yeah Mike put the guitar through the paces for sure!

Thanks on the vid… My dear wife keeps me on the go with vacations. The upside is the videos at times are very nice.

All the best!
LB

adi_mrok, TheCluelessLuthier, SILVIA, Helen0609, batwoman, nzmetal, oldhead49, sundog90, Digger72
I want to say a big thank you to all of you for your kind words and great feedback! It was a very interesting job for me.

Mike