While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Cover By Leo, Mike & LBro

Haha! I recently heard a comment that “everybody has an accent!”

Well, you all, that was great. You improve each time. You did so well on the vocals. The whole production was so impressive. I always enjoy the three of you.

Hi PK- Boo!
Seen anything hiding of late?

Yeah, on the accent I agree. Anytime we speak or sing the accent is there from one area, to another and sometimes it is does not even have to be far away to happen!

Thanks for the kind words. I think Mike stole the show on this one! His guitar play really stood out to me on this!

Take good care!
LB

1 Like

Oh man! I think all of the superlatives have already been used so I will just say…
AMAZING, SUPERB, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, GREAT, ENJOYABLE, FABULOUS AND FANTASTIC!!! :rofl::clap:t2::joy::clap:t2:

Really good rendition of one of my favorites!
What’s next for the “Three Amigos”?
You set the bar pretty high for yourselves… lets see if you can top it!!! :grin:

Tod

Hey Tod,
Thanks for the spin and your very kind words. The amigos needed some dough, so they went into the kitchen and came out looking for cash in some banks. Last I heard they were headed south to Mexico… LOL - JK.

I think at this time all are taking a summer vacation. I myself was headed to Hawaii, but Maui burned down… sad one there. Perhaps in the fall we will get together again and see what there is to do.

That bar is pretty high mate. But they didn’t nail it down in that spot and it is meant to be put up higher!

All the best and keep playing every day!
LB

2 Likes

Hey Little Brother!
I was serious about how good the collab was but just kidding about expectations for mo betta in the future… that being said, I will look forward to hearing more from you guys!!!

Also gotta say that I truly aspire to be in the league you all are in!!!
Keep on playin’!

Tod

Hi Tod,
Yeah, some of these productions are fairly decent and hard to top. We may have something coming up a bit from now. Not sure it will raise the bar as it has some group backing vocals that will be tough for 1 person to mimic. But in all this work, that is the name of the game. To see and accept the challenge, then go after beating it.

Just keep working on it Tod. It takes time to pull off one of the productions. Some of the actual productions take 10 - 100 hours for 3 minutes of media or song. In addition there are years of guitar practice, voice lessons and massive DAW work under the hood that went into it. You can do it, but it takes a lot of work and dedication!

Be well and take good care,
LB

2 Likes