Wild Thing - Cover by LBro

Ah, I was highlighting the name too and that does not work… We are ok now!

1 Like

Hi Darrell,
Glad this rocked your socks off mate! Thanks for the nice comments!
Keep rock’n,
LB

Hi Dream Chaser,
Thanks and you know, I always try and package things up nice and tidy!
Keep rock’n,
LB

Three strikes and you’re out, Buddy! :rofl:
It’s good to see you wheeling the Roman out of the Sleeping Car again.
I really enjoyed that- one of my favorites of yours so far.
Keep on rockin’, as an old friend used to say :wink:

A fantastic cover LB. That song’s been one of my favourites since I was young. Terrific musicianship and production.
Knocks my 3 chord party version out the park. :joy:

LBro, I think you moved me! What a great piece of work. One of my favourite songs even if one I’d never have a bash at!

Well done sir! Put me in coach, I’m ready to play. Dig it.

Well the sound of Seattle rocks again !

Great cover LB loved it to bits, so different but still great with your vocals. Video was entertaining as well. The only thing I would add and I used my soundbar and not cans for the first time in ages, the vocals sounded a bit low in the mix. Not much and it could just be my ears and you know I prefer the guitars to cut through, small thing! Great package ! Next ! :sunglasses:

Thanks! I worked on this pretty hard. So glad to hear it is up there with the best of them.

Keep rock’n and be well!
LB

Hi Pam,
I hope you are well and doing well? Yeah old Wild Thing is a great classic fun song for sure. I hope to find something else as good to do next!

Keep rock’n
LB

Hi Dave,
I guess I should lay off vocal practice more often. Seems to have helped. :slight_smile: Thanks for the kind words there. I think old Wild Thing is one of the easier songs for me to sing. In my range and I know it fairly well.

Take care and keep on rock’n,
LB

Thanks Sandy - I appreciate your listen and nice feedback!

Keep up the rock’n,
LB

That was brilliant LBro and what a great song.

The video choice was inspired, I have to say.

Great cover, LBro. Well done! The Major League video had me grinning. When I was in college all they guys in my part of the dorm were members of the baseball team, and that movie was constantly being played somewhere. :slight_smile:

Hi LBro, another great work from you, I know this song well, listened to it not so long ago. As always, I liked your vocals, it’s probably really quite similar to the original. The guitar work was also good.
You always find interesting options for covers.
Best wishes

Mike

That was great! I loved the production.

HI Tim! - Glad this one rocked your socks off! Take good care and rock on! - LB

Hi Adi,
Don’t worry, that stuck in the head feeling will go away soon! :smiley: Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, I saw the video and immediately saw it working for this production! Not only are folks clapping, but the drum players just happened to be on beat too. Glad you liked this one. It may be hard to top!
Keep rock’
LB

Brian - I am confused as DavidP said I hit a home run and you say I struck out. How about a double? :laughing:

Glad you liked this and I hope to share more down the road!

Hi Gordon! - Sounds like you caught the Wild Thing bug when young, just as I did. Thanks for the kudo’s! Hey, any version is a good version at a party! :slightly_smiling_face:

All the best and keep rock’n!
LB

1 Like

Hi,
Glad I moved you, or rather, the song did! You should have a go at it. Very easy to play with open chord and not too bad with bar chords! All the best and keep rock’n,
LB

Hi CT,
Ok, you are in - but you better win! :slight_smile: Thanks for you listen and comments!

Keep rock’n,
LB

So cool, getting pumped up listening to this :sweat_smile:

Hi Toby,
Thanks for the listen and comments! Yes, the vox could come up. It is a subjective thing. In this song the vox dynamics range a long ways. Some parts are much louder than others and come through well. Others are lower, even after hand leveling some and using compression. I usually go by listening to the vox, making sure I can hear and make out each word. I could on this one. It is always a balancing act between the vox and guitars, I have found. Maybe next time it will be closer to your desired mix…

All the best and rock on!
LB

Hi LB, what a way to mark your entrance to avoyp in the new place. Rock ‘n’ Roll. :sunglasses:

Hi,
Glad you liked this one. I first saw the video and knew it was a match right off the bat, so to speak! LOL

Keep up the rock’n ways and take care,
Lb

1 Like