You're beautiful (cover)

This is the last one for a while as I’m not working on some different song and I know this one is loved by many. :wink:

Critique and comment always welcome.

18 Likes

Hi Stefan,
How nice that your last song is for me, thank you :roll_eyes: … You played it great, your rhythm guitar goes like a train :sunglasses: :sunglasses: (almost completely) … and you can sing :sunglasses: but you already knew that. … good luck and have fun picking out new songs…I look forward,
Greetings

1 Like

Hey Sgt…
Well done! Gosh that capo is up there and then some. I don’t think I have ever seen one that high up. I liked your steady play and vox. All top notch!

Keep up the good vibe!
LB

1 Like

Haha, I prefer yours to the original- maybe cause you don’t go al falsetto on us :laughing:
(At least Mr. Blunt is able to see the funny side and poke fun at himself too.)
As I said before, you’re shifting from just playing to performing.
I wish I could strum like that.
Hats off! :tophat:

1 Like

Very nicely played and sung.

1 Like

Great stuff Stefan, thank you so much for not singing Falsetto, it always annoyed me on this song it made me avoid it like the plague :joy:
Strumming was excellent, all said and done it was excellent :+1:

1 Like

That was truly beautiful Stefan and I much more preferred your version than original, although transposing the song to be somewhere lower down the neck would be even better :wink: all the best

1 Like

Hi Stefan, that was great. Like the others, I enjoyed your non falsetto vocal - really good.
To be honest though I found the high capo guitar key too high. I think acoustic guitars lose their tone when strummed up at the dusty end.
But what do I know? :smiley:

1 Like

You are such a good guitarist and singer. I always like your song choices. I hope your recordings don’t stop for too long. We would miss you.

1 Like

Awesome version Stefan, so good I’ve listened twice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess I am one in the few rather than the many, Stefan :laughing: Don’t usually share any opinion on the songs but since you mentioned it … sure I’ve heard it before but doesn’t move me.

That said, your playing and singing is top drawer. You are now in the pantheon of mighty fine performers here who can strum and sing a song in such a way that I am inspired to keep at to be able to play and sing more that just a few simple songs with such steady strumming and phrasing.

Don’t feel shy keep the recordings coming and look forward to the OM next week to enjoy a live performance.

1 Like

Hi stefan enjoyed your version of this song.

1 Like

@DavidP took the words right out of my mouth. Particularly:

Excellent performance as usual Stefan.

1 Like

Flawless. What a great voice. Hadn’t heard that James Blunt song in ages.

When do the concerts start? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Absolutely loved this cover mate… both the guitar playing and the vocals. Awesome stuff!

1 Like

Really liked your cover of this, I think the energy elevated the song quite a bit.

1 Like

A very appealing performance Stefan. I especially like your singing, there’s a tonal quality there that draws me in.

1 Like

Beautiful song, very good live performance, guitar playing and vocals were great!

Mike

1 Like

Awesome job Stefan. A bit mellow for me but your playing was excellent, and your voice sounded very cool. I always appreciate anyone that sings and plays at the same time, i can’t at all :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the listen and the great comments. They are really appreciated and are very motivating. :slight_smile:

4 Likes