YouShookMeAllNightLong

Yeah, sorry about the hassle withvthe link. Had to sort it quick, and its abit bodgy, but works.
The strumming hand in the verses? Just keeping the beat, feelin the groove. Not really playing anything there.

Cheers, Shane

1 Like

Appreciate the kind words Jeff. I actually thought about doing the whole Angus thing, but the old back would not have handled it, with me likely ending up on the floor in 3 pieces, and my LP next to me in 2. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

All hail Angus! :love_you_gesture::+1::love_you_gesture:

Cheers, Shane

That is some serious cool playing you are doing there Shane!!! Kodus! :star_struck: :partying_face: :partying_face: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

At a certain level (which Shane is well past) you don’t need to keep the hand moving all the time, and can’t - if you’re using muting etc

Lol, we’re around 450km away :joy:

Yeah JK, those sardines in Europe etc have a warped view of distance…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I remember a few years ago, I told an American friend of mine that I travelled 4200 km (2600 miles), in a straight line, and never left the country. Left him scratchin’ his head for a few minutes, till I told him that’s just from my place on the east coast to Perth on the west coast. I think he reached for his phone to confirm in Google Maps :rofl::rofl:

Cheers, Shane

2 Likes

Heeeeeey…We are quite big…

in our own way :roll_eyes:

The Netherlands is about 300 kilometers long from north to south and about 200 kilometers wide :see_no_evil: from east to west. The Netherlands is slightly larger than Belgium and nine times smaller than Germany

That’s smaller than South East Queensland, the region I live :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I feel slighted now :weary:

but actually I was just quickly looking for which area in Australia would be bigger than the Netherlands and say it :grin:
We are really ridiculously small (with a mouth that is much too big :roll_eyes:)
:lion: Is our coat of arms in the flag and that’s the name of the Netherlands football team … the only lions have ever been to the Netherlands are behind bars…

2 Likes

It felt like that, riding the Moonie Highway on my Kawasaki from Brissie to Cunnamulla for my stint as an outback doctor :rofl:

1 Like

G’day Shane :smiley:
Your focus/persistence is paying off in spades. That’s some fine axe work right there, or maybe more appropriately, carving/whittling. Cool stuff.
Also impressed by the production skills demo. What a well-timed transition from the intro to the backing band coming in. Smooth blend to the solo as well.
Top job, mate :sunglasses:
Although I was always more of a mellow George (Flash in the Pan) than high-voltage Angus, you won me over with this one :smiley:

1 Like

Alright!! That was rocking @sclay!! :metal::confounded: Loving every bit of that and the solo just took it over the edge, yeeeewwwww!!! Great job man!! :clap: :star_struck: :+1:

Well, that’s even smaller than the Otago Southland region where I live in at the bottom end of New Zealand (roughly 42000km2 vs 63000km2)… And we don’t even make it on to most world maps!!! :roll_eyes: :joy:

1 Like

Yes yes men of the rugged landscape wrestling with crocodiles before breakfast and running with kangaroos….we are a ridiculously small country…I get it…

:joy:

1 Like

Hey Roger,

There’s guys in Australia that could mow The Netherlands, in a couple of days. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Hey Roger,

Hey, size isn’t everything…or so I’ve heard…:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I see kangaroos if I walk around my neighbourhood. Crocs are not to be messed with.

And NZ has neither :joy: Just some birds

2 Likes

Interestingly, my previous worksite contaned a mob of kangaroos. Pretty placid really - except the buck - now he was intimidating, and not to be messed with…

2 Likes

Hey,
Didn’t you learn earlier…Don’t be mean to the little disabled people on the square…

:see_no_evil: :rofl: :joy:

:speak_no_evil: :grin:
I know just look at my Ibanez :laughing:

Got to love to live where you live :sunglasses:…although it’s probably going to be warmer than ever this year :frowning_face:

Wow

Wow…I just see a pigeon blackbird sparrow and starling outside … but when I grab my hand microscope it is also full of special animals here :grin: … but the idea of ​​that wide view with the animals you have there makes me really jealous…but happy for you guys :sunglasses:

2 Likes

We are actually experiencing a cooler than normal autumn- winter transition… Temperatures in then teens celcius in the middle of the day in May…its just not right…this is 'Straya mate…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yes I know , but this summer’s expectations for you guys there is a lot of talking here on the news (and more regions in the world)…I’m holding my breath for the next couple of summers…
Things are not going well in Europe this spring…let’s make…cool… songs about it :sunglasses: :sweat_smile:

1 Like