YouShookMeAllNightLong

Much appreciated Brian. As I said earlier, would love to have played up the Angus part a bit, but I’m not really a frontman, plus the old L5-S1 would not have handled it :nerd_face:.
Next up is probably some Doobie Brothers…maybe with the doobies…:crazy_face:

Cheers, Shane

1 Like

:rofl:
Apparently there’s an infestation of wallabies around southern NZ now, but they’re supposedly a “pest” and need to be shot on sight :sob: I’ve never seen one though and definitely wouldn’t shoot it if I did…maybe a hug :kangaroo::hugs: :wink: :sweat_smile:

Well done Shane, you nailed it! Enjoyed it.
Neil

1 Like

Ooo, ooo, ooo…can I join this “your country so small” pile on?

Nova Scotia - second smallest province in Canada - 25% larger than Netherlands.

And just to step it up a notch, I asked Bing AI for a list of other Euro countries that are smaller…

So, in your face Andorra, Armenia, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia and Vatican City!!!

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Interesting when you look at the population to

1 Like

Don’t worry, if sea levels rise you know we have a room on Airbnb :wink: (just thinking of all the goodies I could buy with the unexpected shekels :rofl:)

Oh, and good vibes for ignoring all those comments from folk who are just ‘compensating’ :laughing:

3 Likes

Hey, no worries…I’m just glad I was able to watch it…it’s a great performance.

Yeah, I do that too. In fact, it often messes me up when I don’t do it. Sometimes I incorporate it into the song with muted strums etc…to put my own spin on it.

Justin’s advice to keep the strumming hand moving was a game changer for me…it helped me start to resolve my life long difficulties with rhythm.

But maybe it’s time to re-evaluate?

That was great Shane! :guitar::blush::guitar::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :joy:
Of course you know this, but for the other readers… for my hometown that borders my current one (on the good side fortunately :sweat_smile: :speedboat:) they have had a slogan for many years to make people throughout the Netherlands (and the world) aware of “something” (making me a lot of money? :roll_eyes:… Soon Amersfoort aan Zee"… and I think when then when? because then my house will be worth 3x more :roll_eyes: …what could possibly go wrong?

Australia has only like 29m population which I found out in high school and was quite shocked knowing that Poland had more (38m) and not to mention even smaller UK (67m I think its now?).

Shane what a treat, you really played it well and I love to see how you are developing as a player, well done mate! My only suggestion would be to drop BT a bit and bring guitar more up front, other than that it was fab!

1 Like