A special kind of "closed" Open Mic Holiday Special: When?

Cushty !

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Daveā€™s right, Toby,
Mind, I had forgotten completely about the fools & donkeys!
(Probably an inappropriate reference anyway, as Cassandra was right in her doom-saying :roll_eyes:)

1 Like

Cā€™est la vie mon amis !

definitely interested in this likely only in the audience, thanks for arranging.

1 Like

Iā€™m interested; all dates look ok, final time start may decide it but my yes is on the table at this time, Iā€™m UTC-5ā€¦.Rod

1 Like

Well it would be fun to see you allā€¦ if itā€™s a good day, sure Iā€™d be up for it.

Xxx
Pat

1 Like

This sounds like it is going to be tasty. Iā€™d be down for a seat in the audience for this please.

Interesting. Looking forward to be part of the audience.

I am interested in an audience seat please.

Definitely yes as an audience.

Maybe as a performer depending on the selected date and how it turns out to be (community private/general public event, technical requirements, etc.) Interested for sure.

But will follow this thread with interest.

2 Likes

Hey guys,

We did a little meeting yesterday and this is the plan at this point:

date: to be decided very soon.
as soon as we have this, we can create the official announcement and start up everything.

Platform:
Weā€™d like to go for the Zoom solution to enable everybody to participate in the conversation

Target audience:
Community only

Host:
I asked @DavidP to be the host of the show; he is the logical choice because of his link to both the OM and the Justin Guitar Team :smiley:

Program:
The idea is to set up an Open Mic as ā€œmvpā€; (minimum viable product) and enrich it with some small other items to bring the Community and the people behind Justin Guitar (including J himself) together in a cozy setting. No mass event,
Weā€™ll be having about 8 to 10 performers from the community, some performers from the team, some other ā€œshow itemsā€, perhaps a guest/interview/ā€¦
Weā€™ll start the sign-up process soon; with performers who reported here being on top of the list already.

More to come! :smiley:

6 Likes

Canā€™t say that I understand what a minimal viable product is but Iā€™m still up for it all sounding good.
:sunglasses:

A minimum viable product (MVP ) is a version of a product with just enough features to be usable by early customers who can then provide feedback for future product development

aka; whatā€™s the absolute minimum to call it a success? the OM formula like we all know and love.
All the extraā€™s we can add are nice to have but not strictly necessary to make this session a success :wink:

1 Like

Do you need me to create a Zoom link for you, or you guys are picking up the licence yourself? Happy to share it just want to be prepared as I am off on 17th so want to make sure everythingā€™s ready before in case it happens during the weekend I am away :slight_smile:

Cool. I am just and old man whoā€™s been out of the jargon game for the last decade. Thanks for the explainer. :sunglasses:

:rofl:

2 Likes

Definitely interested, although only as a member of the audience at this point. No preference for dates. Barry (Sydney Australia)

1 Like

Some more changes to the concept are coming up, this thing is still very much alive :smiley:
I think Justin landed on something; such as a date, platform atc.
Expect an announcement next week :wink:

Love the enthousiasm of you guys, just as much as the input!

2 Likes

5 Likes

But not too many changes, please :wink:

2 Likes