Alberta - Eric Clapton unplugged

Reminds of a year we were on holiday in the south of France during the forest fire season. We were almost evacuated from a campsite. The story goes that they found the body of a scuba diver in the middle of a forest presumably picked up and dropped by one the aircraft with the huge buckets that they use to pick up water and drop onto the fire.

2 Likes

Bizarre and terrifying story.

We thought maybe similar, a bird carrying off the crab from the nearby golf course and dropping it coincidently into our garden.

2 Likes

Gordon, the house and the grounds look lovely. Perfect for enjoying this good spell of weather you are having the now.

Where about’s in Scotland are you living; I don’t recall the thermometers going above 12oC in the month of May/June when I lived in Glasgow.

Rogier… I’m sure Gordon would be happy for you to pop around anytime of the year to enjoy doing some gardening whilst he dances with Layla in his studio :wink:

Maybe one day you may find Mr Larsen in your pool when he gets around to visiting South Africa :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That is an old riddle that “pops up” again and again…often told in different ways and usually on holiday over drinks…of course absolutely untrue, but fun as a riddle for children :grin:
and as a story also for older children who fall for it :joy:

1 Like

Spoilsport!

Guess that makes me both gullible/naive and an older child

Gordon, you may no exclaim “gotcha”!!!

1 Like

Sorry, won’t do it again…i just thought it should be known to everyone except one, and just wanted to help :blush:

Edit:
Oooo,David… :rofl:

2 Likes

And I promise that the story about the crab in our pool is a true story, not a fisherman’s tale.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be so unkind. :smiley:

I can take it, Gordon, or are 'gotcha’s just to target specific, no names mentioned, members :laughing:

1 Like

Never mind the, swimming pool I thought you would be watching the football tonight⚽️

1 Like

Absolutely. Beat Ukraine then Wales and Qatar here we come!

1 Like

Thanks Michael, indeed, big game tonight … as a neutral I shall keep quiet on this cosmopolitan Community

2 Likes

Likewise David I am completely neutral, I watch so many games where I am routing for one side, especially the Team I support it is nice just to watch a game without the pressure.

1 Like

Useless absolutely useless!!!

Such a variety of embellishments, fingerpicking and strumming! Loved every minute of it. You truly have come a long way.

1 Like

Ooo, I just saw it, Too bad for you, I would have hoped it to you, and at the end of the tournament I also watch football and there I would also have preferred to see Scotland than this country (nothing political, but I didn’t find the players before so .cough… nice )… fingers crossed for Wales here now…

1 Like

After this Premier League season I know how you feel.

Let’s dwell on the song and the positives, like Pam’s comment :smile:

1 Like

@pkboo3
Thanks so much Pam. Your listen, comments and support are much appreciated.
How are things in Texas and when are we going to hear something from you?

Hey Gordon! I hopefully will have something out soon. At least I do have something in the works.

Hanging in there in Texas, however we did have an incredibly sad event that happened. You’ve probably heard about it. I think it made national news.

Ready for the start of summer.

1 Like