AutoScroll Issues

The AutoScroll feature doesn’t work right, at least on “Can’t Help Falling in Love”. It starts, but after a few seconds it stops, and I have to keep advancing the song manually.

Hey @NolaBill, thanks for reporting this!

Could you please let us know which browser and device you’re using, so we can try and reproduce the issue?

Edge and a Samsung Book 8 laptop

Thanks! We’re looking into it and will get back to you.

Thank you…

Hey @NolaBill :slight_smile:

I need your help! Our dev team tried to reproduce the error but didn’t succeed.

Could you try to “inspect” your browser so we might find a clue of what’s causing the problem?

Here’s what we’d like you to do:

1. Go to Preferences > Advanced > enable “Show Develop menu in the menu bar.”
  2. Go to the song page and open the developer tools console by pressing “Command+Option+C.”
  3. Launch Autoscroll and see if any errors pop up in the console.

Could you send us a screenshot of that test? Big thank you, and sorry for the hassle!

1 Like

Ok, stupid question. Where do I find Preferences? I’m not particularly computer savvy. On another note, I did an experiment and signed into JustinGuitar on my desktop, and I did not have any problems with the Autoscroll. Perhaps the problem is in my laptop. I’ve had battery problems in the past and some internal parts were damaged.

Hey - I’ll be taking over this issue for now! Glad to hear it’s working on your desktop. :slight_smile: If you still want to check, try right-clicking anywhere on the page with your mouse, and select Inspect. Cheers :slight_smile:

Fanny,

I did what you recommended and that seemed to clear up the Autoscroll problems with my laptop. I don’t know how, but it worked. Thank you so much. Now, does that same technique work to fix bad guitar playing? :laughing:

2 Likes

Yay I’m glad to hear that! Cheers & best of luck on your guitar journey :slight_smile:

Thanks… :grinning: