AutoScroll Issues

How does the autoscrolling work. Iā€™m using Chrome and click the play button on the Chords tab but Iā€™m not seeing anything scrolling.

Well I hit the play button within the autoscroll button andā€¦ nothing happens. Help please!

Sorry about the trouble! Can you send me an email over at hello@justinguitar.com? Letā€™s try and find a solution based on your device and browser type. Iā€™ll take note of this and notify my DevOps team!

Hello,
luckily I thought it was just me :sweat_smile:ā€¦but Iā€™m not in a hurry so I thought Iā€™ll see what happens if itā€™s not meā€¦I browse with AVAST SECURE browserā€¦
I know this is not an email, but first help the others, I have all the timeā€¦ :palm_tree: :snail:
Greetings,Rogier

@jjenkins260 @OldBeginner

Jason & Steve, please confirm if this is on the website or the app.

Thanks

@roger_holland
Rogier, is this also to do with autoscrolling? And if so, app or website?

O ,Wasnā€™t I clear :grimacing:ā€¦Yes with the autoscroll and I use a lap-top without the app.

Iā€™m using the website. Not working in Chrome or Edge. Also sending this same summary to the hello email address as indicated above.

I thought so but just wanted to be certain, Rogier; thanks.

I am using safari browser on a Mac. I have also tried it on chrome on windows 10 computer but no joy.

Website

Glad itā€™s not just me. Doesnā€™t work on Chrome at all.

Thanks for clarifying it to be website. Iā€™ve categorised it correctly.

It is now working on both Safari/Mac and Chrome/Windows websitesā€¦ Thx

2 Likes

Glad to hear that! We had an update yesterday! Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello justinguitarteam, @FannyJustinGuitar
Here it worksā€¦great toolā€¦
This is icing number??? ā€¦(Iā€™ve lost count) ā€¦on the cake :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Greetings ,Rogier

2 Likes

Yup, working for me now too. Thanks.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not working for me on safari. I have an older MacBook running Mojave OS. I can get it work using Firefox but would rather use safari for all my Justin stuff.

The AutoScroll feature doesnā€™t work right, at least on ā€œCanā€™t Help Falling in Loveā€. It starts, but after a few seconds it stops, and I have to keep advancing the song manually.

Hey @NolaBill, thanks for reporting this!

Could you please let us know which browser and device youā€™re using, so we can try and reproduce the issue?