AutoScroll Issues

O ,Wasn’t I clear :grimacing:…Yes with the autoscroll and I use a lap-top without the app.

I’m using the website. Not working in Chrome or Edge. Also sending this same summary to the hello email address as indicated above.

I thought so but just wanted to be certain, Rogier; thanks.

I am using safari browser on a Mac. I have also tried it on chrome on windows 10 computer but no joy.

Website

Glad it’s not just me. Doesn’t work on Chrome at all.

Thanks for clarifying it to be website. I’ve categorised it correctly.

It is now working on both Safari/Mac and Chrome/Windows websites… Thx

2 Likes

Glad to hear that! We had an update yesterday! Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello justinguitarteam, @FannyJustinGuitar
Here it works…great tool…
This is icing number??? …(I’ve lost count) …on the cake :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Greetings ,Rogier

2 Likes

Yup, working for me now too. Thanks.

2 Likes

It’s not working for me on safari. I have an older MacBook running Mojave OS. I can get it work using Firefox but would rather use safari for all my Justin stuff.

The AutoScroll feature doesn’t work right, at least on “Can’t Help Falling in Love”. It starts, but after a few seconds it stops, and I have to keep advancing the song manually.

Hey @NolaBill, thanks for reporting this!

Could you please let us know which browser and device you’re using, so we can try and reproduce the issue?

Edge and a Samsung Book 8 laptop

Thanks! We’re looking into it and will get back to you.

Thank you…

Hey @NolaBill :slight_smile:

I need your help! Our dev team tried to reproduce the error but didn’t succeed.

Could you try to “inspect” your browser so we might find a clue of what’s causing the problem?

Here’s what we’d like you to do:

1. Go to Preferences > Advanced > enable “Show Develop menu in the menu bar.”
  2. Go to the song page and open the developer tools console by pressing “Command+Option+C.”
  3. Launch Autoscroll and see if any errors pop up in the console.

Could you send us a screenshot of that test? Big thank you, and sorry for the hassle!

2 Likes

Ok, stupid question. Where do I find Preferences? I’m not particularly computer savvy. On another note, I did an experiment and signed into JustinGuitar on my desktop, and I did not have any problems with the Autoscroll. Perhaps the problem is in my laptop. I’ve had battery problems in the past and some internal parts were damaged.

Hey - I’ll be taking over this issue for now! Glad to hear it’s working on your desktop. :slight_smile: If you still want to check, try right-clicking anywhere on the page with your mouse, and select Inspect. Cheers :slight_smile: