Bytron08 - April 2022 - Imagine Dragons, CCR, REM, Foo Fighters, Snow Patrol & more

Your playing is good as always Mr B! You added the melody bits nicely as well. Keep firing these off and we’ll keep listening.

BTW, how did the session with the school kids go?

Thanks ct!! It’s not u til next month like around the 16th or so, I’ll def keep you guys posted!!!

1 Like

He swings, he hits and its another home run!

I have to agree with @DavidP as I have previously said at the level you play if you spent more time polishing them up you would be knocking them out the park.

1 Like

That’s a +1 from me too Byron.

Nice one Byron, another great performance.

Hey guys so i did this song awhile back and just wanted to do it again! Enjoy! :slight_smile: Times Like These Cover - YouTube

4 Likes

Another good performance Byron. You learn these songs very quickly. I’ve an interesting question not related to this song. Do you like the band The Jam?

Thanks Socio!!! Hmm Im not sure! Ive never heard of them ill have to check them out. Why?

Have a look at this video of the song The Butterfly Collector. It’s a Jam Song. Having watched quite a few of your covers and originals its a song which I think you could make your own with the Byron Strumming.

Hey Byron, this one was really good. I think the vocals were in your range much more so than some other ones. Nailed the song too. Nice playing dude, a great listen.

Well done, Bytron. Great vocals and strumming.

Really enjoyed that Bytron. Well played. :+1:

That was great Byron. It amazes me how fast and how well you play the songs.

Sup guys so i finally did another looping cover!!! Man this thing is awesome! Haha! Loving it!!! Lemme know what yall think! Sorry i could not get the looper in this video my phone is acting up :frowning: Enjoy! I know its def not one of my best though so I may end up redoing it with better singing eventually!! Just not use to singing with my looper yet!! Take 2 guys, i think my singing was a little better in this one so thats why i redid it!! Enjoy! Im Yours Loop Cover - YouTube

3 Likes

Hello Bytron!
Interesting, fun work. You used the loop really well.
I’ve never tried it at all :crazy_face:
Waiting for new videos,
Leo

Hey crocodile hope all is well! Thanks man! Yes it def was alot of fun!! :slight_smile:

Hey, Bytron. Nice work with the looper and excellent timing throughout. I am in the early stages of figuring out my looper. You seem to have mastered the use of yours.

Hey Byron, man you’re certainly getting your moneys worth out of that looper and we’re getting the pleasure of listening to progress with it. You’re coming on leaps and bounds with it mate. Well done. Looking forward to your next looper AVOYP.

Thanks Chase! Keep working with it you will get there!!! Just think of music as in sections and you will be good to go!! Its really awesome for sure!!! :smiley: If you have any questions hmu!

Thanks Socio im glad you liked it!! Yes i most def am haha! Now to think of another song i can use it with!!! :slight_smile: