Celebrating my 2nd Guitarversary with a new recordingšŸ˜ƒ

WOW ! Nicole ! 2nd Guitarversary ! Amazing ! You sound just great ! Youā€™re a natural ! Thanks a lot Nicole for sharing.

1 Like

Oh Luc, youā€™re too kind, making me blush :face_with_peeking_eye:.
Iā€™m glad, you like my performance, and I very much appreciate your motivating feedback :hugs:.

1 Like

Hi Nicole,
Very nice, love both the play and vox. I could not really hear your ā€œstretchā€ on vocals. Good range in my book. You might look into vocal compression as it would extend your range a lot.

I liked the very end when you stopped with the look of contentment! That said it allā€¦

Keep up the good vibe!
LB

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @LBro . Your positive comment means a lot to me :hugs:.

I worked quite hard on increasing my voice range. Few months ago, I was really unable to sing the higher notes. Absolutely no chance :see_no_evil:. But practice, practice, and a bit more practice made it finally possible :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Iā€™m extremely impressed for a 2nd Guitarversary, Nicole! I enjoyed it very much, and I know how hard it is to sing and play at the same time.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, Kevin. I very much appreciate your kind and motivating words :hugs:. This song was a real challenge for me. It is still part of my practice routine to improve it even further - or at least to avoid getting worse :see_no_evil::sweat_smile:.