Harvest Moon - Neil Young Cover

Hello, friends, this is one of the few recordings I’ve made of myself playing a full song… I was practicing to play it on my wife’s birthday (which I did).
I know the vocals are really bad, but what do you think about the playing? There was also stg wrong with the guitar which I got fixed later on…
It’s curious that after I played for my family on my wife’s birthday I never played this song again… wonder if I could do better now, considering I’ve improved my skills.
Tks in advance for your feedback.
Harvest Moon - Neil Young Cover

6 Likes

Hi Adaltro,
Well played, :sunglasses: :clap: :bouquet: and this indeed belongs in the avoyp,be proud :sunglasses:,…great job man… thanks for sharing,
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Very nice Alaltro! Thank you for sharing :smiley:
I think that your wife would have been very happy
You should definitely start playing this one again!

1 Like

Nicely done Adaltro. Your playing was great and I hope your wife appreciated it.

1 Like

That was really nice Adaltro. You should definitely play it for your wife and family, and others again!

1 Like

Nice one Adaltro. That made me smile. Neil Young is one of my favourites and I particularly like that song.

1 Like

Hello, friends! I’d just like to thank everyone whos has taken the time to watch the video and leave a kind and encouraging comment! You’re all so kind and made my day!! That makes me wanna work on another song for a new AVOYP. Thanks again!!

2 Likes

Really good Adaltro. One of my favourite NY songs. Some good steady guitar play with nice clean chords. Pay a little more attention to the timing and phrasing of the lyric and you’ve got this one cracked. Well done.

1 Like

That was well played great debut! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind comment and for the tips on singing!! I’ll try to do that!!

Thanks so much for your kind comment!!

Well played Adaltro, I am sure your wife appreciated it.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind comment!

Well and played, nothing to be ashamed of there. I thought vocal could have been louder compared to the guitar.

1 Like

Hello, skinnyt! Thanks for watching the video and giving positive feedback. You’re right about the vocal… it’s hard when you just don’t know how to sing!!
All the best!!

What a great birthday gift Adaltro your wife must have been delighted, I really enjoyed that :smiley:

1 Like

Nice work. It is a great song and you did a good job. :clap::clap:

1 Like

Great :exclamation: Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks!