In 2022 we mourn the death and celebrate the life of

Very sorry for your loss Richard. My heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. :purple_heart:

Shane

2 Likes

So very sorry to hear that Richard :broken_heart:
My heart goes out to you and your family. It’s a very difficult thing to lose your mom :cry:

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss Richard I am sure wherever she is now she is happy and with the closest ones with her.

3 Likes

I just saw that too. Yes were my first “favourite band”, playing a major role in helping me through boarding school. My tastes have gone through many courses since 1974 but I still regularly dip into their back catalogue, and the final side of Yessongs (Yours Is No Disgrace/Starship Trooper) still profoundly moves me.

Depeche Mode keyboardist Andy Fletcher dies
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-61597992

Hi Richard,
Condolences, strength and a calm head in the coming time and hopefully we can be a nice distraction for you… :sunflower:

2 Likes

Hi Richard, my condolences, sorry for your loss. I’m sure she is watching down on you proud of all the positive things you contribute to society (and this community).

2 Likes

Richard dear heart, I’m so very sorry. I send you thoughts of comfort. :hugs:

2 Likes

Really sorry to hear your news, condolences to you and your family.

2 Likes

That is really sad news to hear Richard. My condolences to you and your family.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that Richard, my condolences…

2 Likes

So sorry to hear that, Richard. All my condolences and thoughts. Keep all your precious memories and moments with her in your heart.

2 Likes

Sending you condolences for your loss as well as best wishes for this new chapter in your life.
Be well.

2 Likes

Heartfelt condolences Richard.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss Richard. She will always be in your memories.

Also lost, Alan White, Yes drummer.

2 Likes

Heard this yesterday. Reminds me of my teenage years, when I heard a lot of DM. Flashback to Enjoy the silence and Somebody :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your loss Richard, my condolences.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your loss. Losing a mom is one of the hardest to deal with. Sending condolences and prayers for you and your family.

Jeff

2 Likes

Alec John Such: Former Bon Jovi bassist dies aged 70

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61701017

2 Likes