JGC Open Mic XVIII / 18 - Call For Interest

AOVYP?

Please can you put me down for audience. UTC+1. Thanks

1 Like

@skeletor83

#community-recordings:audio-video-of-you-playing

David, it is the sub-category where people active in the Community post recordings of their playing, giving and receiving feedback and encouragement.

You could think of OMs as a special occasion and dessert and AVOYP the main course we engage in day by day.

1 Like

Seat booked Alan. Will send you a DM with details. :sunglasses:

I thought David was being sarcastic about AOVYP when it is AVOYP.

2 Likes

Audience seat for me please Toby. UTC+1.

1 Like

@Willsie01 You could be right John. That typo only just registered now. My auto-correct function works quite well when not in proof-read mode :laughing:

I honestly didn’t get the acronym and made a typo. I’ve done one of these but should do more. Thanks

3 Likes

Don’t sweat it folks, twas I that led you all down that path. My typo, owned. :rofl:

1 Like

Holiday confusion abound. Apparently we are not leaving until tomorrow, so Toby, please will you put me down for a seat?

Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will do Stefan, DM to follow. :+1:

1 Like

I’d love to be in the audience if possible. Thanks in advance Toby.

2 Likes

Hi Tobby,
No idea if I can sit upright until the start or long after, but to avoid the risk of missing an OM unnecessarily, I would like to reserve a ticket for tonight :sunglasses:.

I wish everyone a lot of anticipation and a super evening … ENJOY :partying_face: :guitar: :notes: :microphone:

Greeting

And of course UTC + 2 :grin:
(i think the pencil at the top betray me :roll_eyes:)

2 Likes

@KevinKevan @roger_holland seats booked guys, DM to follow with link.
Thanks for your support.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

@TheMadman_tobyjenner Thank you Toby. Received. :+1:

1 Like

Look forward to the catch up. With all the sport on tv 03000 will be a bridge too far for me tonight :scream:

Good luck all. :+1:

1 Like

Hello. I’m not sure where to make the request or when but I’d sure like to be at least an audience member for the next OM. Yesterdays OM was very special. I would very much like try to perform at one as well. Bruce

1 Like

@Brucie Bruce each Open Mic is announced via a Call For Interest post/topic like this one. I will be issuing the next one sometime in the next 24 hours. To perform, there is criteria that must be met, which is explained here. If you meet that criteria you can apply to perform. There is no restrictions on audience applications, you just have to ask for a “seat”.

Hope that helps.

:sunglasses:

Wonderful. Thx, Bruce

1 Like