JGC Open Mic XVIII / 18 - Call For Interest

Theatre seat confirmed Michael, :+1:

1 Like

Hi all, I will sit this one out, in between travel on that date. I‘ll aim for 19. I will eagerly look for the recording when I am back! Have fun!

1 Like

Hi Toby, a viewer’s seat for me please :+1:

1 Like

Toby @TheMadman_tobyjenner
I thought if I got in quick I might get a seat in the front, row but will take whatever is available.
UTC +1
Thanks
Michael

1 Like

We’re off on holidays that week, but I look forward to catching up on the after-show party thread :smiley:

1 Like

Audience please Toby UTC +1

1 Like

Hi Toby, I would like to apply for a performer slot. Unusually for me I think I already know what I want to try this time… if I can pull it off is another matter.

2 Likes

Busy couple of days before the family arrive, so a quick sweep of the latest applications !

Into the Performers pot goes @eric.lennon

Theatre seats for @clandev @MadModMcd and @Nancy15

:sunglasses:

@TheMadman_tobyjenner

I will take audience please UTC -4

1 Like

Shall I play? Mmmh.
I may be around that weekend.
I don’t know though …
Chin-scratchy moment.

2 Likes

Absolutely Richard. I will so look forward to that! :clap:

1 Like

Tick tock :wink:

I think we will have to settle for an audience seat for this one Toby. We are going to be traveling a bit with little opportunity for practice. Also, my lovely wife has been coming up with a ‘song a day’ that she wants us to learn. :smirk: Not much time for focused practice.

1 Like

Hi Toby, as much as we would like to perform in this one, I think we will need to be audience this time.

I don’t think we will have enough time to get another song performance ready after the Justin live stream. Plus… we just bought Dan acoustic drums ( :scream_cat:) and he will need a bit of practice time with them before performing.

I would be happy to volunteer to host though, if you still need one. I’ve never done it, but I think I could handle it :wink:

6 Likes

OK time for the daily sweep.

Just audience requests to be confirmed today, so all are noted.

@JasonBuk
@TheCluelessLuthier
@Jenndye429 - If you are up for it, there is certainly an opening for a Host for this one.
I was going to wait until the Performer list was confirmed and see who we had from the MC pool but as discussed after the mini-gig, we are always looking for others and you came across as a natural. Old hands will be close by on the day but I think you’ll do a grand job !

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hi Toby, audience seat please! :sunglasses:

Woohoo! Can’t wait to hear Dan on those! :metal::astonished: Shame it won’t be this time though :sob: :wink: :sweat_smile:

EDIT: Sorry Toby - UTC+12 :wink:

2 Likes

Seat booked Jeff !
Yeah I forgot to comment on the drum acquisition @Jenndye429, also looking forward to hear Dan making noise. :rofl:

2 Likes

We are excited about them! We have the cymbals and the snare drum, but the rest are being delivered tomorrow :grinning: I’ll post some pics once they are all set up. Now we are trying to figure out how to noise proof the house so our neighbors don’t kill us :wink:

Thanks! Dan wasn’t originally sure if he wanted to move to acoustic, but he tried a set out at the store and he really liked them, so he was sold :grinning:

9 Likes

I would be very interested to play on saturday august 19th
(what the heck its my birthday so what could be better?)
I am located in UTC minus 5
thanks for considering me
doc dan the guitar man

4 Likes