JGC Open Mic XX / 20 Call For Interest

Appreciate the interest Travis. Have you checked out the eligibility guide.

You need to have attended at least one OM as an audience member, before being eligible to play (you meet the other criteria). Quite happy to give to a seat in the audience for this one and you would then be good for playing in the future. Let me know what you would like to do.

Cheers

Toby

2 Likes

Sorry, didn’t realize that stipulation. I would love an audience seat :+1:

Thank you Toby.

3 Likes

Guess in NY State you are EDT at the moment, so will be UTC - 5 on the day of the show ?
Like others on the “East Coast” your clocks change the weekend before. Can you confirm ?

Cheers

Toby

1 Like

Can confirm! Not looking forward to that time change. Ha!

1 Like

Thanks Travis, seat is booked !
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Sunday Sweep

Audience seats for :

@sgtcolon
@traveler

Thanks for the support.

2 Likes

Toby, I would like a seat in the audience please. UTC-8

1 Like

Sorry for the delayed reply but seat booked Michael :+1:

1 Like

Toby, Can I remove my hat from the performers ring and place it back on my cold head please. At the moment, I am struggling to even pick a song I want to play, I guess it is a mojo thing, I am still picking up the guitar and practicing the things I have been doing for a while, but learning a song I want to play isn’t happening. Rather than withdraw later I just want to do it now.

I would just like to be in the audience please.

No problem Phil been there myself in the past. Will shuffle the paperwork around. :wink:

1 Like

Hi Toby, if there’s any space left in performer land, could you add me please. I haven’t got a song this time, just a noodle. If not, a spot in the audience would be good.

cheers,

Phil J

UTC + 0 I think

1 Like

In the pot Phil, watch this space, :sunglasses:

1 Like

:cry:

Bummer Phil, hopefully you find that mojo

2 Likes

Thanks, I am sure I will. I feel a bit distracted at the moment. Just can’t focus on picking a new song.

2 Likes

OM XX - No Show

Sorry , Toby, but I need to “draw stumps” on OM XX. I’ve just been reminded that we are out at the Hexagon in Reading on 11 Nov for a Jools Holland concert … audience that is.

I wish all the participants the best for a great night, and will catch-up when the Recording is published.

“Break a leg” musicians … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up Colin. JH should be a good show enjoy !

1 Like

Big fan of Jools tv shows.

If you ever have an opportunity to see him live, John, he puts on a great evening of music with his 15(ish) piece band; all very talented musicians. There’s always a few guest singers, a ‘warm-up act’, and of course the man himself at the grand piano.
This will be the 5th time we have been. We went once to the RAH in London; although, imho, it’s too big a venue for this type of gig. The RAH seats 5,200, whereas Hexagon in Reading seats about 1,200. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ll have to look up if he’s booked anywhere else…

Performers will be contacted via DM and placed confirmed.

Audience applications will continue to be accepted, up until a few hours before the show.

Thanks for the support.

3 Likes